AHDOL.COM Factory Diagram Research - Complete Vehicle - Priority / i have not receved my order in time

1 Québec, Canada Review updated:

I ordered a complete wiring diagram for my 2000 Daewoo Nubira. I did so by choosing (priority) because they promiss that i would get it within 4 hours... But i have not receaved anything and i tried to contact them but have gotten no response!

Jo

Comments

• Bj
      18th of Dec, 2008

AHDOL.COM has the worst and most abusive customer service I have even encountered on the interenet.

AHDOL.COM expects a payment BEFORE you can verify if they have what you want.

I emailed this message to the owner of AHDOL.COM;

"Hi,

I noticed that you expect payment first before I can verify that you have what I'm looking for. I need a wiring diagram for 2000 KIA Sportage. Do you have it? Can you send it by PDF? If you have it, what's the price?"

His response;

"Please [censored] off and die!
    J

-Ivan
    Automotive Hobbyists
    ahdol.com"

This AHDOL.COM seems like a CON ARTIST WEB SITE because AHDOL.COM expects a payment BEFORE you can even verify if they have what you want.

AHDOL.COM should be reported to the Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Commission and Attorney General's office