AHCO (MATERNITY ADVANTAGE) / MATERNITY CARE DISCOUNTED

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

AHCO MATERNITY ADVANTAGE IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF.THEY DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT CAUSE ME MORE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS & STRESS. AS IF THE FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF A NEW BABY ISNT HARD ENOUGH, THIS COMPANY MAKES IT WORSE. YOU PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR THEM SHOULD B ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. WHAT U GUYS ARE DOIN IS THE SAME THING AS ROBBING SOMEONES WALLET. PLEASE DONT USE THIS COMPANY! OR ANY OF THE OTHERS..IF U DONT HAVE INSURANCE APPLY FOR MEDACAID.

Comments

• Ro
      28th of May, 2009

I called and talked to them. It seems like they are just out to get money from innocent and desperate people. I did not pay them a dime but within no time and without paperwork they wanted my credit card number. $699 and then they will pay all of your doctor visits, labs, sonograms, delivery and hospital costs. If it sounds too good to be true...

27th of Aug, 2009

11th of Sep, 2009

SCAM ALERT!! These people are smooth operators. They have all the answers until that is they cant save you any money. They also promise "money back" if they dont save you any money...again LIARS! We spent well over $500 for nothing. I was embarassed the way they drug their feet with the hospital again for a grand savings of $0.00. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! Go to your hospital and negotiate. You will be suprised how much they will cut you bill for a "self Paying" patient. Maternty Advantage practices misleading sales tactics. They will say and do anything to get that credit card number...DONT DO IT. The birth of our baby would be payed off if I didnt waste my money with Maternity Advantage. Please read the reviews...and remember where theres smoke theres fire!!! Dont be another "sucker" SAVE YOUR MONEY!!

• On
      15th of Sep, 2009

I am a victim of the maternity advantage scam, they promised to help with my daughters hospital bill, but did nothing but took our money and gave us false hopes that they were working on our claim. MATERNITY ADVANTAGE YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, YOU ARE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A COMPANY!!!

• Ro
      15th of Sep, 2009

I am glad to see that people are putting their complaints on here. Please continue to post about these scoundrels. I sent information to NBC Dateline and to our local news station but have not heard back yet. If anyone wants to get together on this and see what can be done so others don't fall into their trap please leave me a message here and I will provide my contact info. These people are disgraceful and are taking advantage of others when they most need help.

• Al
      17th of Jan, 2010

I'm getting ready to Sue. I Have spoken with Brian the owner of Maternity advantage. He called me personally after I threathed to sue. if anyone would like his number it is ... 15124318889

• Dd
      10th of Feb, 2010

I work for a Dr.'s office and was contacted by a patient who stated they used a company named Maternity Advocates and was told that they only had to pay a discount rate. This company never once contacted our office or made any attempt at negotiations. This couple paid $800. for nothing. THESE COMPANIES ARE NOT LEGIT. There are no provider contracts with these companies so providers are not obligated in any way to accept any of these terms.

• Iv
      18th of Jan, 2011

These guys got me too - in 2009. This is a total scam. I went to the hospital myself and got an 85% fee reduction.

alhackettbrodie - did you sue?