Ahclpay.com / unauthorized charges to account

I was recently charged 39.97 to my credit card by ahclpay. Plus another 1.20 for transaction fee. I haven't a clue as to what this site is .It was done without my authorization causing a heavy cost to my credit card .

St

Comments

Ma
  7th of Dec, 2008

Found unautherized transaction from my checking account in the amount of $39.97..

17th of Dec, 2008

Well if you want a name to report I would be more than happy to give you one. Christopher Crilly is the one in charge of that site, along with ahmcs24.com and a few others.

20th of Dec, 2008
Ahclpay.com - THEFT
AHCLPAY.com
AHCLPAY.com

Don't know how to contact this place. Did a search and this is where is lead me. Took 39.97 from account without authorization and I have no idea for what. If someone knows a phone number pleast post it. I have already contact bank and also filed a police report.

20th of Dec, 2008

do you have a phone number for this place? need it for a police report, got ripped-off also

Ju
  21st of Dec, 2008

ahclpay.com took 20.99 from my card

22nd of Dec, 2008

i had the same problem and the phone number listed said it was invalid. that money was for my kids. if anyone receives their money back please let me know how you did it.

Sk
  3rd of Jan, 2009

unauthorized cc withdrawal for $39.97. Dont know why, or what for???!!!

Mc
  19th of Jan, 2009

i have been charged for services that are unauthorized. they need to be removed from my account.

Le
  26th of Jan, 2009

I don't know how or why this site charged me 39.97 but I'm reporting them for fraud unless I get my money back I never receved any service of signed up for any membership I don't even know what this site is for.

Ca
  29th of Jan, 2009

I found out today that I was charged twice on my checking account in the amount of $39.97. The purchase was done on line. I have no idea who AHCLPaY. COM is. I filed a fraud case with my bank to get my money back. It also overdrew my account. I advised my bank not to accept any more on line purchases because my only experience with buying on line was a disaster. No more for me.