Ahappydeal.com / The phones they sell are damaged

United States Review updated:

The phones they sell are damaged. I bought a G21 android 4.0 Star Brand. It is not cheap!! The phone doesn't even get the signal properly. Ringer doesn't work. The touchscreen has dead spots. It is impossible that this phone passed any quality control. The phone is garbage. The earphone is not standard size. They sent also a screen protector with a different size I asked.

I post a review in the website regarding the phone. They banned it. There is only one very vague positive review. The reviews are not real. Don't trust these guys. Same owner has www.everbuying.com I'm starting a website www.ahappydeal-notsohappy.com for others victims to post real reviews.

Vo

Comments

• Na
      18th of Aug, 2011
    Ahappydeal.com - There reps are very rude when you want an exchange or refund back
    ahappydeal.com

There reps are very rude when you want an exchange or refund back from there [censored]ed up products. Stay away from Bella Li aka Zhang May for she will keep your money. She is service rep #11 on her davismicro email address and [protected]@ahappydeal.com AVOID HER AT ALL CAUSES!!!

23rd of Jan, 2012
    Ahappydeal.com - Stay away from their crappy products
    ahappydeal.com

Have gone thru the same thing with these people it is in paypals hands now i would really like my money back!!! after reading how crappy there products are never again it must say made in the USA.

• Ne
      27th of Feb, 2012
    Ahappydeal.com - They will cheat you out of your money
    ahappydeal.com

I ordered an item over 90 days ago and still have not received my item or a refund. They say I have to prove I did not receive my item. How do I do that? Do Not order anything from this website.

They will cheat you out of your money...

• Dg
      13th of Mar, 2012

I have ordered with them before and had no problems. I you ordered with expedited shipping you should have received a tracking number. I assume you ordered on the slow boat which could take up to 8 weeks total. It could very well be that your item is sitting n customs due to a shipping label with misleading contents and/or customs declaration price.

• Ga
      10th of Apr, 2012
    Ahappydeal.com - Order product 4 weeks ago paid for it paid for insurance nothing came
    ahappydeal.com

Order product 4 weeks ago paid for it paid for insurance nothing came. They give excuses make promise to fix it and nothing is being done wont even file claim. Seems they don't understand english or when someone pays for item they must get it. DONT USE THIS SITE!

• Na
      9th of May, 2012
    Ahappydeal.com - They will give you the round a round
    ahappydeal.com

This website isnt good please dnt but if you have a complain they dont respond be very carefull with the merchandice you buy they dont help you they give you the round a round. never buy again.

• De
      23rd of Jul, 2012
    Ahappydeal.com - Customer service was unresponsive
    ahappydeal.com

I ordered a charger for my ipad and the photo showed it was a typical US plug, but it cam with a european plug and when I tried to return it customer service was unresponsive.

• Pa
      25th of Jul, 2012
    Ahappydeal.com - I got a crappy deal from ahappydeal.com
    ahappydeal.com

I got a crappy deal from ahappydeal.com. I know it's a bad play of words but the experience of doing business with them has left a bad taste in my mouth. I ordered a touchscreen phone and the touchscreen was one of the million things that were defective in this phone. It does not even deserve a serious critical review. Please be wary of this supplier.

• Re
      17th of Aug, 2012
    Ahappydeal.com - import scam
    Maryland

This website offers unbelievable deals on electronics, and cheap jewelry. They pretend that you can pay with Paypal. This is a lie. The link never works.

• Ka
      17th of Aug, 2012
    Ahappydeal.com - wholesale electronics scam
    Maryland
    ahappydeal.com

This company pretends that you can pay with Paypal. That is a scam. They want your credit card. They sell out-dated electronics (not a crime). The company has multiple websites such as DavisMicro.com, and sammydress.com

• Vo
      10th of Oct, 2012
    Ahappydeal.com - Do not buy from them
    ahappydeal.com

Note: This is the same company as everbuying.com.

I bought a phone charger. It didn't work. They wouldn't refund it because it would be "too expensive." Do not buy from them.

• Ni
      25th of Dec, 2012
    Ahappydeal.com - God damn rip off
    ahappydeal.com

I am appaled!!!How can they be so kniving???? The economy is rough!!! How can u all rip people off with no remorse? I want my money back or my products is excellent working condition... I ADVISE THAT NO ONE USE THI SITE!!! STAY CLEAR OF A HAPPY DEAL!! GOT DAMN SCAMMERS!!! THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY 58 DOLLARS!! BUTITS STILL; MONEY I WORKED FOR & HARD EARNED!!! SMH AT THESE RIP OFFS!!! & YES I AM MAD& PISSED TF OFF!!!

• Ne
      28th of Jan, 2013
    Ahappydeal.com - Tablet charger went broken after 1 week use
    ahappydeal.com

Products came ok, but the tablet charger went broken after 1 week use. Customer service asked to fix locally, I did and they said that tehy will refund some. But no, they eat they words. Now them are sending out same very bad quality charger. Customer service is rubbish. Avoid!

• Ni
      1st of Feb, 2013

I have bought a phone from ahappydeal, but come with the wrong charger, I am not happy with that, so I contact them, but finally they agree to send the right one to me. So why did they said "too expensive" .

7th of May, 2014

I purchased a very nice HD5000 smartphone from these people. I paid extra for insurance and a tracking number. The phone has problems in the ###ized Android operating system. There is an upgrade online (took hours to find) but the flashing is very difficult and if you mess up, your phone is a paperweight. Dont try to contact they guys...they have a cut and paste answer but will not deal with you after the sale. I've been trying to get an RMA number but now they just ignore me. They did tell me if I flash this phone, there will be no more warranty. What warranty? Avoid.

13th of May, 2014

I got totally reamed by AHD. I bought what I thought was a great deal on an amazing cell phone. After waiting a month I received the phone (shipped via the Netherlands) in the mail. How exciting. I set up the phone and went to WallyWorld to get a straight talk GSM SIM card on the ATT network. Ok, all is well so far. This phone is fast on the internet via WiFi (like the videos on Utube show) but nobody ever shows how the phone works. The dialer is defective. You can never check your voicemail due to a glitch in the keypad function. The phone goes black (but still on)...and you have to remove the battery and start from scratch. Also the earphone jack is wired wrong and you can only use the c****y earbuds supplied. NOT acceptable. I've tried about 10 times to contact AHD by email but I only get a cut and paste reply. They tell me they will give me a refund but wont pay shipping and will only pay 85 percent of what I paid ("restocking fee")...WTF? I also realized when installing the TuneIn app that the phone is registered to another person. THIS IS A USED PHONE WITH MANY ISSUES. I tried to update the software but there's a glitch there, also. Not possible to fix. I've threatened this company hoping for an acceptable reply. There is NO service after the sale. AHD is crooked. Stay away.