Ahappydeal.com / fraud
I placed an order for several thousand US dollars. They told me that I have to pay first through bank transfer. Ahappydeal is a major on-line company. And there's not so many serious complaints about this company. So I sent money to their bank 4 weeks ago. They gave me a tracking number which came out to be invalid. Since 2 weeks ago, I have been communicating closely with one customer service lady. She seemed helpful, but day after day I never saw my order shipped. Finally she said they are preparing the shipment. But she says they don't have all the phones I ordered. 4 weeks passed and they haven't even shipped my order. They lied and lied, day after day. No shipment of my order after a month. I requested full refund. I wonder if they give my money back. All they said was a series of lies. I'm now worried if those liars may ever refund my money. Their phone line is off. Their skype is off. I don't know how I can get my money back or get my merchandise from them. I want to know if there is any office that can help me with the situation.
More Ahappydeal.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.ahappydeal.com - TABLET Purchase 
- Ahappydeal.com - I had a bad experience with this one 
- Ahappydeal.com - Stay away from these guys 
- Ahappydeal.com - Haven't received order
- Ahappydeal.com - Forget to get someone that speak English they only have people that can say we ship to you tomorrow
- Ahappydeal - where's my money?
- Ahappydeal.com - People please stay away from this site
- Ahappydeal.com - If you are unlucky and you have a problem, you won't find a solution with them
- Ahappydeal.com - This place is garbage 
- Ahappydeal.com - Shady Company