Agoda / you cannot update your personal info with agoda

1 Philippines Review updated:

you cannot change your profile details. so much for privacy when submitting a review with your first name on it. the dumbest site.
I wanted to update my personal info but here's their reply:

"For this request please provide us, a copy of of the passport in the same name as that of the original account along with a matching signature. Without these no action will be taken.

Then print this form, fill it out, and scan or fax it along with the copy of passport:"

Email: [protected]@agoda.com
Fax: +[protected]

Did not require this much effort signing up and paying thru paypal. What a joke.

Comments

• Gn
      8th of Jan, 2016
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

Agree with the post. Thank you so much for the detailed response from Agoda. I overlooked there was a gender field and now I have a wrong gender, could not edit the info, and could not delete the account. Might as well remove that Edit button from the Profile page.

• Si
      20th of Oct, 2017

HELLO AGODA CUSTOMER SERVICE
    I WISH TO CHANGE AND UPDATE MY EMAIL ADDRESS AS THE PREVIOUS ADDRESS IS NO LONGER CAN BE USED AND BEING SCAMMED.
    THERE IS NO TOOLS SHOWING 'EDIT' BESIDES THE EMAIL. BUT THE 'EDIT' ARE SHOWN AT OTHER BUTTON ie. PASSWORD, PHONE NUMBER AND ETC.
    I'VE MADE A RESERVATION AND CANNOT RECEIVE ANY BOOKING RECEIPT VIA EMAIL.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO UPDATE/CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS

VERY WORRIED,
    SITI NAZRATUL

• Be
      16th of Mar, 2018

I experienced the same in the past few days...no reply yet !!!

• Ju
      25th of May, 2018

Hi, I have the same problem too but then I realize that if we are using the Agoda Apps we can actually send the booking confirmation to any email account that we want. Hope that can help.

16th of Jul, 2018

Hi, please guide me how to change my current e-mail address to new e-mail address.

• Ro
      24th of Aug, 2018

@Choo Seng Fei Don't waste time. Just use other site. Better service. Better price. Better everthing

• Ro
      24th of Aug, 2018

This is a DUMBEST site I have ever come across. I wanted to update my email address and it is impossible to do that.

I think I will just book my next stay using my rewards. Deplete my rewards and NEVER use Agoda any more.

Really fed up with this. Impossible to reach them by phone and email. Always ask for Booking ID.

I am not having issue with booking but simple update my email - simple as that and they just hide behind the scene and afraid to help you up with such small but important issue for receiving my booking voucher.

I am done with Agoda. That's it

• Do
      19th of Jan, 2019

This the ONLY website AGODA that i have seen, you can not update/change your E-Mail address on your profile account.
    BUT you can your bank details and Telephone Number???

• Za
      24th of Jan, 2019

My issue is the same. I want to change my email but there’s no option for that. I am having problem with my yahoo mail as only my Samsung phone can receive all emails. My iPad didnt receive the email for my last booking but my phone did.

I have another phone LG G6 which could receive all emails before this when I transferred the SIM card from Samsung but after a problem with the phone now I can’t even log in to Yahoo Mail. I can’t log in to Yahoo Mail with my laptop too the last 2 months. Yahoo is another big problem.