Agoda / strange website

1 Singapore Review updated:

I booked room and within few minutes received a message saying my booking was complete. The message also reflected the name of the hotel, room choice and dates booked. Several days later I decided to contact them just to make sure everything is fine with my reservation. And thank goodness I did that, because I was told that for some reason my booking was cancelled. So I had to book again. I tried to book a room for 5 times, but every time my reservation was cancelled. But the most interesting part is that each time you try to book, you are entering your credit card details. So I had entered my credit card information at least 6 times! And every time they took money from me. In the end they gave me a full refund and even offered a 10% discount offer on my next booking. Thanks, but I wont be using this service ever again!

Du
Jan 4, 2016

Comments

• Mu
      13th of Jan, 2016

Booking ID 85642268...My first time trying Agoda because I saw a good rate. To my surprise, before 24hrs of booking with two different phone calls to Agoda customer care I founded out it was all false. No any hotel was booked and that the rate isnt available. After that I searched Agoda review and see all these negative things about them. Am glad I wasn't charged so far. This is the worst reservation site I've ever seen, in fact I dont think they are hotel site but just time wasters. Will never try Agoda or their partners ever and will try to spread the message to others...

• Mr
      21st of Jan, 2016

We had our booking relatively easy with agodafor our trip in vietnam at danang-hue. However, it is certain that the review of the hotels listed are not accurate as they do removed bad review as per hotel request. Becareful with the hotels themselves, i had my lesson