Agoda Company Pte Ltd / booking id - [protected]

1 Bahrain Review updated:

I made by booking in The Grand Dragon Hotel, Leh wide booking ID [protected] for non-refundable US$ 1, 646.12 for 7 nights stay. My booking was confirmed and I received by hotel voucher. After two days I called to the The Grand Dragon Hotel to confirm my booking and they said that with this booking ID and my name there is no booking, I called customer service of Agoda and they said they will revert back, I didn't received any call same day. Next day morning again I called, they said they will call back after confirming with the hotel. Customer service of Agoda called back to say that there was error in there system and no more rooms are available in that hotel. They could not offer another hotel with the same star grading and comparable hotel hence they want to cancel my confirmed booking, then they should return twice the amount of US$3, 292.24 as a fair contract policy, as my booking was non-refundable and if I would have cancelled it then I would have lost US$ 1, 646.12 and if the other party terminates the booking then they should equally pay the same amount in addition to the booking amount of US$ 1, 646.12 (i.e. US$3, 292.24. However they have not responded yet .

Pr
Jun 18, 2013

Comments

• Pr
      24th of Jun, 2013

I the confirm the above complaint is being resolved by Agoda Company Pte ltd to my satisfaction. The Operation support specialist - customer satisfaction of the Agoda is very helpful and helped to resolve the issue amicably.

• Pr
      24th of Jun, 2013

I confirm that the above matter was resolved by Agoda Pte. Ltd to my satisfaction to full refund of amount due on account of failed booking and one night guarantee reservation and rewards points. the Operation support specialist is helpful.