Agoda Company / hotel cancellation genuine reason

United Arab Emirates

Hello Agoda. I made a booking on 29.12.2018 Booking Ref.: [protected] for Manpreet Kundi Royalton Hotel . I cancelled the booking on on the same day 29.12.2018 by calling agoda informing the genuine reason. My bank account has however been debited to the tune of AED 312.70 to my amazement. I have contacted the Customer Service Executive of Agoda but until now I did not receive any such amount. I will therefore want Agoda to refund my money into my account before i consider my next line of action. Your earliest action will be appreciated.

• Updated by Ranjani Rao, Jan 04, 2019

Hello Agoda. I made a booking on 29.12.2018 Booking Ref.: 226374055 for Manpreet Kundi Royalton Hotel . I cancelled the booking on on the same day 29.12.2018 by calling agoda informing the genuine reason. My bank account has however been debited to the tune of AED 312.70 to my amazement. I have contacted the Customer Service Executive of Agoda but until now I did not receive any such amount. I will therefore want Agoda to refund my money into my account before i consider my next line of action. Your earliest action will be appreciated.

Ra