Agoda / agoda advertised hotel room images look nothing a like real space (booking id [protected])
I have book 3 nights at the Harbour Plaza North Point hotel in Hong Kong with the booking ID [protected] for Premier room Via Agoda.
The photos advertised on the internet is for a brand new renovated room, however the room that was given to me from 6th Jan - 9th Jan 2017 was infact a very old room? The advertised room look nothing a like of the real room. This is a fraud in advertisement and has mislead the consumer.
I have attached 4 images ( 3 real photos taken at the room that was given to me and 1 of the advertised). As you can see there is a big difference in room quality between the advertised compare with the actual real room space.
Not happy at all Agoda
More Agoda Complaints & Reviews
- Agoda - reservation 
- Agoda - you cannot update your personal info with agoda 
- Agoda - payment taken but no booking! 
- Agoda.com - cancellation policy 
- Agoda - fraud 
- Agoda Company - voucher gift card
- Agoda - unfair charges 
- Hotel Booking Online - meal options 
- [Resolved] Agoda Company - hotel reservation for budapest charged on cc but no reservation made 
- Agoda - don't use debit card with agoda!!