Agnes Roberts / Steers Honeydew

Steers is the only place that I will eat hamburgers from because I have found them to be the best.

I am a 73 year old lady who fell and dislocated my knee as well as smashing all the bones in my knee. So I am not able to walk without a walker.

Yesterday after my sister took me out for a drive I ask her to find a steers and buy us each a hamburger. We found the one in Honeydew but unfortunately for me the parking was below and Steers upstairs. I couldn't get up top so I said to my sister not a problem just ask one of the ladies to give me a menu and I can choose she would go up and order.

The first lady we asked explaining that i am unable to walk upstairs she agreed and called another lady to request her to give my sister a menu. This was the second lady's response.

WE DON'T GIVE OUT MENUS YOU MUST COME UPSTAIRS TO READ MENU AND ORDER. MY SISTER EXPLAINED THAT I COULD NOT WALK UPSTAIRS DUE TO AN ACCIDENT I HAD AND COULD NOT WALK. SHE RESPONDED I TOLD YOU THAT WE DO NOT GIVE OUT MENUS AND I AM TELLING YOU AGAIN WALK UPSTAIRS FOR THE MENU AND THEN ORDER.

You can imagine how horrified I was needless to say we did not order any Steers burgers and went on to Romans to order Pizza.

Is this the correct attitude that Steers teaches there staff or is it just uncaring staff at Honeydew.

Your response would be appreciated.
Kind Regards