Aggarwal Packers and Logistics / The worst packers ever!

1 India Review updated:

I had to shift to Bangalore from Delhi. As soon as i selected this packer,i called upon my bad luck...

These packers had committed that they will send my consignment in a sealed truck by roadways and it would reach Bangalore within a week but to my surprise when i found my items on the roof of the truck and most of the things were damaged.Not only this but i received the material after 15 days.

They had already taken the payment for the complete process packing,loading,transportation,unloading and unpacking. In spite of calling them up 7-8 times a day they never responded and never turned up to unpack the things. Moreover we could never claim for insurance as one of the persons working for them Mr Narendra Goyal had really made our life miserable.When we called him up to ask some information for our consignment he used to either give one excuse or other or just switch off his phone. I don't know what to say about them...please never take a chance to try getting services from this company else you would repent and remember them throughout your life!!

An

Comments

Jj
  15th of Mar, 2007

I did not see this article before and made the mistake. My experience is similar and it was a complete torture for our whole family dealing with these packers.

Moreover, they have a partner called "Omex Packers and Movers" which use to move the goods. Both are equally bad and never do the things as committed by them. But they will charge huge sum as fee and thats too in advance.

While moving the goods, few items were damaged, few boxes were missing but no commitments from these buggers on the action plan for claiming the damage from insurance. If you call them repeatedly, they will not pick the phone or switch off.

Pls dont ever consider them .

An
  31st of Mar, 2008

Strongly agree. Not too sure abt other movers and packers, but Agarwal movers and packers are quite untrustworthy, We paid them more for the service but all our household stuff including TV, fridge, double bed came in a broken state.

Ga
  20th of Aug, 2008

I aggree Complelety, and REQUEST EVERYONE NOT TO USE THIS PACKERS. i SHIFTED FROM BANGALORE TO DELHI and most of my afticle were BROKEN OR STOLEN.
They have opened the kitchen article boxes and Stolen Aqua guard water filter.
MY IFB microwave was broken, Fridge and Dining table legs were broken
Not only this the Antenna of my Car was Removed/Stolen

ANYBODY WHO LOVES HIS HOME, NEVER SHIFT THE ARTICLE THROUGH AGARWAL LOGISTICS PACKERS

Sa
  22nd of Oct, 2009

euro packers and movers best company
kolkata to mumbai