AgeInvisible / unauthorized charge

1 147 North Cameron StreetHarrisburg, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18666866429

Thought I was paying postage on a sample, My account was charged $ 68.32. I didn't anuthorize this charge, Please make them credit my Account

More AgeInvisible Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Do
      15th of Dec, 2009

I did not order anything from this company and do not know how they got my bank credit card number. I have received $95.87 taken from my account. I am very angry and have not been able to contact them. I'm still working on it. WHAT A SCAM!

Dottie Clendenen, Groesbeck, TX

30th of Dec, 2009

I agree with all of you... SCAM...DON'T BELIEVE THEM. Unfortunetly I ordered this product to get to Elen DeGeneres 12 days X-mas gifts, and now my credit card charged for a pc of sh... and they won't give me credit for it.
    I WILL NEVER ORDER ANY THING FOR ANY FAMOUS AND/OR SHOW ANYMORE.
    I ordered the AgeInvisible and I received the product late and my 10 try days were over and I called to cancel it but becasue I called after 10 days delivery date in their contract they CAN not give me credit and because I called them late they charged me $67. As their record I received the product in 8 days and I had 2 days to try it and I had enough time to call and cancel it!!! I requested to talk to the supervisor. She said the same thing and I told her I will complain about them and she said "go ahead" because she knew I cannot get my money back and she didn't care.