Age invisible / unauthorized order

147 N. Cameron St. Harrisburg, PA 17101-2411, Dover, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18666866429

I, too, ordered this trial product and shortly recieved a confirmation email but it read that if I didn't send the trial product back w/in the alotted days that my credit card would be charged the 34 something. I immediately refused that offer by an email and said do not send me this product if you are asking me to pay for an item and send it back. The scam is that it says trial and they ask you to send back the trial version of this pin cushion size skin creme. So in effect, your not paying for a trial version. Then, they still sent me the following month a full size version of the creme. I just got that and don't want to piss myself off yet today by checking my account. I know they must have charged me for the full amount of the cream. I just wonder how much money they make on people and how long they've been in business and, if the cream really works. I haven't seen any changes. Maybe they are falsey advertising...class action.

More Age invisible Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Tw
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I recently order their product and had the shipping and hanleling charged to my visa charge card. The company said that if you were not saiisfied to return with 14 days and you could cancel your membership and would not be charge any additional money. The shipping was Not refundable and was justified.

I returned the product UNOPENED the day following my recieving it at my expense according to the instructions I was given over the phone. On 1-20-2017 they charged my visa and additional $39.95. Where I called customer service and spoke with a Supervisor named Ashley they have done nothing but give me a run around. They agree that I cancelled the membership but that they are within their guidelines to charge me the additional $39.95.

This in my opinion is Fraud both Mail Fraud & Banking Fraud. I intend to contact the USPS and my Bank to see what steps I can take against this company.

If anyone else has had dealings with the company and have had similar issues please contact me.

• La
      16th of Feb, 2009

Hun i agree with you when u pay for the product it states all you pay is shipping and handleing and then after if you like the product you become a member then you be billed the 39, 95 a month, , i am with you same thing here they are frauds and i dont have any monies invested untilll they take my money out then ### will hit the fan, , i am [protected]@yahoo.com

7th of Jun, 2009

When i was refered tot he terms and conditions I agrreed to in a hurry...I seen I did agree tot he charges and could not have gotten my trial wit out doing so. Did you ladies review the terms of offer as chaecked when ordered. I was guilty of checking the box and no reading the terms..my error not theirs.

• Da
      15th of Jun, 2009

It's a bogus product sold by a front company. They make no money on the product. They get their profit through shell corporations like United Benefit Service by which they charge you a "fee" to be a member of their "club". Once UBS gets shut down they start a new front company with a different name. Often, they hide their "offer" in the web add and you never even know you signed up to have your credit card charged on a recurring basis. Contact the company and demand a full and complete refund. If you don't get it within the time they promise call your credit card company and tell them that the charges are unauthorized and you never made them. Tell them it's credit card fraud. Beat these guys at their own game. The last thing they want is attention.

• Ho
      24th of Sep, 2009

There is nothing to do. No one has simply read the terms and conditons. You all are pathetic and need to find something else to do.

• Lk
      1st of Oct, 2009
    Age invisible - false claims
    age invisible
    Minnesota

What about a risk free trial that ends up costing $78.41 sounds wrong? what idiot would actually agree to pay that amount for a one and half ounce jar of face cream? they draw you in with this risk-free trial junk and then sock it to your card. these people ought to be ashamed. they should be put out of business and made to refund all the money they have stolen from consumers. I never agreed to terms of service which they say that I did, but they still refuse to refund my money. they say I agreed to this on-line but I certainly did not. they are nothing but bunch of scam artists and anybody who works should be ashamed of themselves for participating in this fraud. they need to be shut down.

27th of Oct, 2009

How long does it take for the product to reach my home after ordering it. Can anyone help me with this.

27th of Oct, 2009

I have no complaints just wonder how long it will take for the product to get to my home?

• Gr
      10th of Nov, 2009

I ordered a trial product and was charged 3 times...4.95. now I want to return product but I only received 2 and they say I only need I returm number. I am very afraid they will charge full price for the two I was charged for. what can I do?

• Al
      21st of Nov, 2009

I'm an 18 year old in college and only ever ordered one thing off the internet. somehow these #s got my information without me ever even knowing. the package was shipped to my fathers house three hours away because that's the address I have my bank account under. I didn't even know the package was at my house until I checked my rarely used bank account that said I was negative $73 because of the charge itself for the product and an overdraft fee.

• Ga
      28th of Nov, 2009

They took money from me too. I called and canceled the membership and they keep taking money from me. they charged me $69.97 again for face cream who in there right mind is going to pay that this company is a fraud buyer beware!!!

• Ga
      28th of Nov, 2009

Anyone who buys from this company should go to there bank and close there checking account and open a new account this will stop the money from getting into there account. stopping payment on this will cost more so its easier to change accounts.

2nd of Dec, 2009
    Age invisible - unauthorized charges
    Age invivible
    Michigan

I had ordered a free sample of age invisible. I only had to pay $2.95 for shipping Now I have $69.00 removed from my debit card causing me overdrafts for products I did not order!

• Li
      22nd of Dec, 2009

I have a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig big mouth. i'm a nurse and will immediately start spreading the news about this company & their bogus scam! I ordered the product & they said my visa was declined, so I used my husbands visa. two days later I rec'vd two orders in the mail. the co. said 2. 41 to try the product. within a few days they drafted my checking account 69.41 times two. what the freak! called the co. & got a freakin run around. I will never order this product again.in fact I will never order on line again. never! lisia medlock, rn, north carolina

5th of Jan, 2010

Age invisible and mineral product from eden is a rip off!! they will hold your credit card information and saying that you have a subscription to still peoples money.

5th of Jan, 2010

Do not purchase product from age invisible and mineral eden they will hold your credit card information and will charge without your authorization.

5th of Jan, 2010

Age invisible and mineral eden they took out of my bank account $300 without my authorization.

5th of Jan, 2010

I would like to know if there's any authority for company like that to be doing business out of taking money without authorization from their customer.
    We can see by this board that a company cannot be trusted how come they still open and continuing take people money without authorization.

5th of Jan, 2010

Age iinvisible and mineral eden this company should be closed for fraud!!!

5th of Jan, 2010

Please call the company everyday and complain age invisible and mineral eden 866-514-6871 cam company inc!!!

5th of Jan, 2010

Mineral eden (cosmetics company) cam company warning do not use this product.

• Bl
      19th of Jan, 2010

Well I am with the rest of you, I ordered the trial size (ageinvisible) for a $1.00 I ended up paying about $90.00 when they were all done. I canceled with in the 14 day but did not sent the cream back. I am going to fight this, I do not like to loose that much money... beware

• Tr
      20th of Jan, 2010
    Age invisible - Unauthorized Fee Charged
    Age Invisible
    147 N Cameron St.
    Harrisburg
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 18666866429

I too became a victim of this company's "cheap" products! I saw an oppurtunity to try the product (age invisible) for credit towards a gift card and was only required to pay the shipping and handling fee. after I received the product, I called numerous times only to hear the wait music. worried about my trial period being over, I finally did get in contact w/ the representative on the 19th of january. she confirmed my cancellation of the membership and everything finished smoothly.

Later, I went home that same day and had check on my bank account online. I was appalled by the charge of $69.41 and separate $7.32! frustrated, I had to contact them again the next day because their business hours were passed. anyways, after waiting over 10 mintues, a representative finally did answer. only to my dismay, he rudely pointed that I had cancelled but not soon enough. my trial period had already expired. I explained to him that perhaps because of the mlk holiday and weekends, I was not put through to customer service. him being difficult and rude, I called again later and spoke w/ yet another rep. amazingly, she was even more rude. as I tried to explain the situation and ask if there was any alternative to being refunded, she insistingly spoke over me and steered the situation to it being solely my fault for not having called them and also not using their online website! I responded by telling her that I did understand there was a trial period and of the online resource available, but that I had wanted to speak w/ a rep to have more confirmation. I did finally have the rep understand that I wished to speak w/ the manager; only to be put on the hold list for tomorrow.

Not only does the product not work, but it is definetly not worth the price nor time!

I have read other peoples' compaints and hope that this issue will be resolved either through the supervisor or through my bank.

I am truly disappointed in the manner of business and even more so in the attitude of the employees to not be of any help.

• Po
      16th of Feb, 2010

Has anyone got all of your money back or credit card charges completely reversed with ageinvisible and /or ivorywhite (800-964-4593)? let us know here if you did. both outfits ripped my mother off with charges of $78.41 plus additional shipping fees. she only ordered a free trial sample (0.1 oz iw) and before she knew it they had swindled her. she is retired, disabled and living on a very fixed income. let's all expose the people who run and work for these sorry-assed companies. put their full names, phone numbers, and addresses on here until we collectively run them out of the make-shift offices and houses. call me pukeonthem!!!

• Va
      16th of Feb, 2010

I cancelled my order as well & they still deducted $39.50 from my debit card - they need to be stopped!!!

19th of Feb, 2010

I contacted this company in jan. they said that the account was closed,
    With that being said, I never received any product from them, and on feb.17th they took more money of 69.41 and 7.32 saying that the
    Product was sent which I have not gotten, and offered a tracking
    Number of 9101148008600568135941. when I told them I will return the
    Package unopened, melissa 1066 said that the 69.41 would be returned, and not the shipping and handleing.
    I live on a fixed income, this company has no care to the public, as long
    As they can steal money from peoples accounts.
    Please stop these people from stealing money.
    Chrissy sanders

• Le
      23rd of Feb, 2010

I paid the shipping on this product and then cancelled the day I got it in the mail. they offered to let me keep it for $25.00. instead of returning it. I thought that was a good deal, and I like the product. I get things in the mail all the time for these things, the trick is to cancel immediately and then they offer you a discount price to keep it. these companies all do this. you just have to be on top of it, do not wait any dayslike they say.

• Ra
      2nd of Mar, 2010
    Age invisible - Rip off
    Precision Niche ProductsA

Rip off subscribed for $2.41 on 12-17-2017 on 12-28-2017 $69.41 was taken out of my bank account on 12-29-2017 $7.32 for shipping, on 1-29-2017 another $69.41 plus $7.32 for shipping was taken out again I called them they returned 69.41 on 2-16-2017. so be very careful when you subscribe to adds on the television. I was first told that I could not get my monies back I was out of a total of $155.87 I returned the product it cost me $3.00 to return it.

• Yr
      22nd of Jun, 2010

I need the website to this company. Can anyone provide for me?

• Qu
      15th of Sep, 2010

Do not buy age invisible or mineral eden, you'll be sorry! I called their customer service and got a run-around. their ads are very misleading! they let you think you're getting a small trial size for $1 +shipping. I immediately canceled my membership, and was still charged $131.71 for age invisible and $78.41 for mineral eden... they refuse to refund my money. I would never pay this much for these type of products! what a scam!

• Uk
      3rd of May, 2011

I f ing hate this company. I payed $1.00 and had 15 days to return the product. well I didnt have the money to ship it back to them and I called them twice today and didnt get any where with them. I ended up being charged 120.00 f ing dollars and there is absolutely nothing I can do. these people are scammers and I would reccomend closing your bank account becuase they will keep charging you!

• Na
      26th of Dec, 2011

I had the same thing happen!!! i'm filing a complaint to get my money back.