Age invisible / Did not order

Phone: 866-686-6429

I was checking my banking statement online and I noticed a charge of 69.32 on my statement. I called the phone number listed with the charge and it was AGE INVISIBLE. I called the number and it was face cream. I never ordered the product and never reciever the product. They told me I had 14 days to cancel the order. BUT, how could I cancel the order if I never oredered it. As we were speaking on the phone, I checked my e-amil and low and behold, they just e-mailed me a cancelation of the order. I asked them to refund my money due to the fact I did not receive anything in the mail. They said they were sorry but could not do that. Then I asked to speak with a manager and I was left on hold and no one ever came back. I went to my back and put a disput in. My bank told me I will get my money back. But I had to get a new debit card.

More Age invisible Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Lo
      23rd of Nov, 2008

They are charging me some $39.99 for something I never ordered

• Ju
      28th of Jan, 2009

i have the same problem!!!

• Lo
      4th of Feb, 2009

I some how received a box with two different makeup products in it.
    I returned said products, according to the company's rules, in the same box it arrived in. My RMA # was on the inside and outside of the box. Next thing I know, a charge of $69.41 was on my credit card. When I called this company about it, they said I should have gotten two RMA #'s, as they are different companies. Baloney. I have called repeatedly to either take the charge off, or send me the product. This is a rip off company, big time. I'm writing the PA Consumer Affairs Dept. in the Attorney General's office. This company should be investigated and shut down.

Nan

• La
      16th of Feb, 2009
    age invisible - taking money
    Age Invisible
    Tipton
    Missouri
    honey_bee_ljb@yahoo.com

I order a free trial of ageinvisible and all u had to pay was shipping and handeling and after that if you like the product, you well be sent more or you can call and cancel, , well now they are making me buy the product, , why do they say all you pay is shipping and handleing to try our produck, , i was allergc to it and gave it away and they are charging me

• Fe
      3rd of Apr, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS ABOUT TO HEAR FROM ME!!!
    JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER JAR, FIRST JAR WAS SUPPOSEDLY A SAMPLE!!! AND A BILL FOR $76.73 . I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS !!! MAY I ADD THIS IS NOT THE FIRST COSMETIC CO. THAT HAS DONE THIS . I JUST RETURNED ANOTHER COSMETIC FROM KNOCKOUT AND CHECKING MY RECORDS IT IS THE SAME COMPANY . I CANT BELEIVE THIS!!!

IM ABOUT TO CONTACT THEM RIGHT NOW.
    HAS ANYONE MENTIONED THIS HAS HAPPENED BY USING PCH GAMES ON LINE, AND HAVING TO GO INTO THIS SPONSOR TO PARTICIPATE WITH SOME GAMES, TO FIND OUT ANSWERS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT AND OTHERS.

WILL GET BACK TO YOU!!!

ferrettlover

• Pa
      6th of Apr, 2009

Iwas charged $69.95, they did'nt even get it oked, I e-mailed them to cancel the membership and they did but they haven't responded as far as putting the amount backin my account, the 2nd charge was $7.95 and I would like to have my money put back in, better business bureau is my next step.pam

• On
      8th of Apr, 2009

I ordered the free trial also and got took. I had also ordered the free trial from Berry Slim MD and Mineral Elements of Eden. WHAT A SCAM!!! All three companies are the same. They advertise for a free trial and then charges my account full price for all three. Their ad says free trial for cost of shipping and handling.

• Mz
      16th of Apr, 2009

I did the free trial, it was supposed to be only for $2.41, shipping and handleing. I canceled my membership the a few days after recieving it, which was within the 14 day trial period, as I it burned my face.
    I was debited out of my account a total of $79.14.
    I called to have the charges reversed. They couldn't do that.
    I said it was a free trial for the specific amoutn you advertised for. It was a no go. They refused.
    THEY NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED FOR FALSE ADVERTISING! LADIES IT IS A SCAM..

22nd of Apr, 2009

I went online and ordered a trial sample of the Age Invisible and paid about $7 for shipping. I emailed and cancelled the subscription and then got charged $39.41 and $69.41. I called the number and they said that I did cancell the subscription but that they sent me another email saying i needed to cancel further shipments...I never got this email ironically! They said the charge was for the balance of the product I recieved. It was shipped on April 7th and I was charged on the 21st. That is 14 days, it went through my account on the 22nd which would be 15 days. If I had 15 days to cancel...certainly this would include today the day it went through my account. They charged me for Age Invisible and Mineral Element products. I am so mad I could just ... well..I am just very frustrated. WHAT DO WE DO HERE?

• Va
      22nd of Apr, 2009
    age invisible - did not refund my money
    Age invisible
    5215 Kilkenny
    Houston
    Texas
    Phone: 7139910157

I ordered product from this company and was not pleased. I placed a call to them and was told I woud receive a return confirmation number through email before 14 days was up. I never received the comfirmation number so I mailed the product back within 14 days to prevent from being charged. Two weeks later I was still charged for a monthly shipment. When I made another call informing the company that I returned the product, Jessica, an employee, said she could clearly see that I did return it and that it hadn't made it to the company but I would not receive my money back in refund! WHY!!! IS THIS THE WAY THIS COMPANY MAKE IT'S MONEY?! THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!!!

24th of Jul, 2009

I totally agree with all the complaints against AGE INVISIBLE. It is a scam, ladies! Go to your bank and put a dispute in. You will have to give up your debit card for a new one but that is to make sure that AGE INVISIBLE doesn't take anymore monies out of your account without your consent. I'm furious!!

• Br
      6th of Aug, 2009
    age invisible - false charges for the product

I ordered the free sample and have received a totle of $78.41 charged to my credit card which I did not authorize.

25th of Aug, 2009
    age invisible - UNOTHERIZED DEBIT
    H-INVEST
    PO.BOX 2142
    Missouri
    Phone: 866-204-1323

I WAS TO RECIEVE A SAMPLE OF AGE INVISIBLE FOR THE PRICE OF 2.41 TO USE FOR A 30 PERIOD, IF NOT SATISFIED I COULD RETURN WITHIN 30 DAY'S. WITHIN A 14 DAY PERIOD THEY DEDUCTED 69.41 FROM MY CREDIT CARD. WHEN I CALLED TO PUT A STOP THEY INFORMED ME THEY WILL BE REMOVING ANOTHER 8.00. THE PRODUCT MADE ME BREAK OUT IN HIVES.

• Li
      25th of Aug, 2009

My credit card company send me a fraud alert. Then I received a parcel from Precision Niche Products. It the age invisible cream. I call them, someone use a fake email address, fake phone number and fake IP address to order the stuff. I think it's this company who did all these.
    I bet that I'm not the only one who has been stolen. Let's see how much people get the same problem.

• Cm
      14th of Sep, 2009

I also signed up for a free trial and no where in the ad did it indicate I was signing up for life. I was willing to accept the first $7.32 and $69.34 product fee. However when I found the same charges listed a second time pending on my online back statement, I immediately called my bank to stop payment. I would encourage everyone to notify the Better Business Bureau and the office of Attorney General for your state. My bank statement gives a telephone number of 866-204-0018. When called it said they couldn't answer and to leave a message for them to return the call. Their website is http://www.ageinvisible.com/2007 AgeInvisible. AgeInvisible is a trademark of Precision Niche Products. Extramel is a trademark of Bionav.
    Individual results will vary. http://www.ageinvisible.com/returns.html This is the website page with return information. I am going to research more but I do not believe they can force a customer to pay to return an unopened package of their merchandise. If anyone has already confirmed this stipluation in Ageinvisible's policy let me know.

• Sh
      17th of Oct, 2009

they charged my account without my permission causing my account to be over drawn.these people are thieves praying on woman or men trying to grab some youth.may they rot in hell. shoni gutierrez

• Dd
      27th of Nov, 2009

2 mins ago by ddddddd 0 Votes

I have a similar issue, I fell for the risk free trial 2.41 cancel within15 days BS . I cancelled the same day i received the product via email gives a option on their site to cancel put in customer code and got no where cant cancel of that site well then i used the contact us option sent them a note to cancel dont send any product donot take anything out of my account . I have not heard anything from the company but i found the charges to my account ive called numerous times cant get anyone one the phone nedless to say iam very ticked off at this point i filed a dispute of charges and will have to replace my card to stop this ive learned not to do any so called risk free deals on anything ever its a scammers way to consumers pocket i cant afford to be stole from i have every intention of reporting this to the bbb SO PEOPLE ONT GET TAKEN FOR A RIDE FILE COMPLAINTS TIL SOMEONE HAS TO GET OFF THEIR RUMP & DO SOMETHING ABOUT COMPANIES LIKE THIS>

• Ru
      7th of Dec, 2009

I am another one that this company has scamed. They have two sets of return policies but when you look them up to get the RMA number to return the product, it is totally different than the one on the offer, thus you miss the return date and get changed ...this is very bad business practices and is taking advantage of the people that try their over priced product...they do not even give enough time to properly test the product before changing you. Also for your information: they are tied to a company for on line work that is not on the up and up...so do not go there or believe with company either. Check out online work very carefully and if they don't give you long enough to return or sample a product they are in the business to take your money NOT sell a good product!!! COSTOMERS BEWARE! I am turning them in to the Better Business Bureau as well!!! The Attorney General of their state would like to know about such practices also!!!

• Tr
      29th of Dec, 2009

i ordered the trail and cancel my membership the next month they had taking 87.00 out of disability check i could not even pay my phone bil please someone do something about this. i had even sent back there products unopened and they still didnt even return my 1.for the trail contact me @washington.katrina11@yahoo.com

• Ba
      4th of Jan, 2010
    age invisible - Fradulent Charges

I ordered the product online, because the advertising gave no indication that outside of the $1.00 charge, there would be any further charges incurred, as long as I returned the product within 14 days from the date received. I immediately returned the product, called the company and cancelled (or so I thought) my membership. I called the company two other times to advise them that the $39.95 charge on my debit card needed to be removed, and was given a cancellation number. Since that time I have received three more charges, two for $9.41 for some invisible cream, and another for $39.95. When I called the company, I was told they were not Mineral (which was the ONLY product I received in the mail), that they were associated with this Age Invisible. I checked my bank account and noted that the telephone number attached to the four charges were all different, although it did show that they are all located in Harrisburg, PA. I called twice to speak to a representative today when I noticed the second $39.95 charge, and as with all who have reported this company, I got nothing but the run around. Age Invisible reps claimed they are not the same company as Mineral, even though the tracking number they gave me is the same one as the I received from Mineral. This company is totally fraudulent, and are getting away with it because they are using different name, different phone numbers. I am working w/ mt bank to get the charges removed, but I still want to report their fraud.