Against Diamond International Courier / Ref.: BTD/610/07, Batch No. 742701AE Winning Lottery

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Please refer above subject. I have won the lottery but the courier agent don't want to give my parcel although i had paid him a huge amount approx. Rs.2,00,000/-, but he don't want to give my parcel and its passing the time .

Can I get my parcel on the time or can i get my money back. And please do something of this courier agent because they are biggest fraud. i am became very poor to gave money to them. And now they don't respond my mail. there is permanent error. Please do something for me.

I complaint against,

MR JOHNSON WHITE
93 Wolfington Road
West Norwood
London SE27 0RH
Tel.: +[protected]
Email: diamond_internationalcourier@yahoo.co.uk

Comments

• Do
      23rd of Feb, 2008

THE SCAM MIGHT HAVE WORKED HAD I ONLY WON ONE LOTTERY, BUT 40 TO FIFTY LOTTERIES?? I HAVE WON UPWARDS OF 400 MILLION DOLLARS IN THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS. HOWEVER I HAVE NOT GIVEN A SINGLE CENT TO THESE FRAUDS. I PLAY THEM UNTIL THEY GET TIRED OF COMMUNICATING. SOME EVEN GOT DOWN RIGHT RUDE. I HAVE ALSO "WON" OVER 300 MILLION DOLLARS IN PHONY WILLS OR NEXT OF KIN. LUCK ENOUGH TO WIN A LOTTERY VERY SELDOM COMES ONES WAY BUT 3 TO 4 HUNDRED OF THAT KIND OF LUCK IS RIDICULOUS

• Ib
      12th of Mar, 2008

i be victim or prey but mercy allah then im poor..

• El
      18th of Jul, 2008

Absolutely right!!! I am a 3million dollar millionaire..but have to send them a check for $892. Does the Consumer Business Board know about these businesses?