Ag Nano / Washing machine: no demo

1 India Review updated:

purchased washing machine Ag nano on monday from devi international, jayanagar, Bangalore on monday but till date no demo/installation from samsung company, how long should i wait.please take necessary action.

anil kumar [protected]
38, sumuka,royal reflex layout,
opp J.S.S academy of technical education
kengeri-uttarahalli main road
Bangalore

Comments

Pa
  22nd of Oct, 2009

I Army Subedar Patit Paban Kumar has also purchased a washing Machine SAMSUNG 6.5Kg SemiAuto from M/S Bhagat Electronics, Manimajra(UT) on the occassion of DHANTERAS on 15 Oct 2009 Model No 8501(Serial No 809009) vide their Bill Number 2727 dt 15 Oct 2009 for Rsa 7, 000/-. Till to date ie on 22 Oct 2009, I have visited the shop personally, requested them to send mechanic for installment the machine, telecalls so many times daily two/three times, they are only false promishing that machince must be demonostrated/installed today 101% till to date no today has come. I am totally faidup to see this type of behaviour of SASUNG Distributors. Whereas the other model/company washing machines are aslo easily available in CSD but due to good and blind faith on SAMSUNG, today I am in great trouble. The Shop Owner Mr Vikram Bhagat clearly told me on my face to face that is the headache of Company Not to us. This type of rude behaviour is being done by shopkeepers. What action now I can take please tell me now. I am going to consumer forum today with the original bill and also a FIR is being lodged against misbehave of the shopkeeper with Nearest Police Station at Manimajra(UT).