Afrihost / afrihost fibre

South Africa, Gauteng East Rand
Gauteng East Rand
Afrihost Fibre - Worst Service Ever Service from Afrihost is shocking and unacceptable. Placed an order for Fibre on the 20th February 2018 for Installation and a Modem. Deducted full amount off my account on the 1 March 2018 and still no Modem . Germaine called me on Wednesday to confirm that he dispatched a modem with the courier service and that it will be delivered next day. Feedback from the customer services at 3:18: Goodman. L (03:18:49) : I see it is a Fibre router you are querying. Your order has not been processed yet. Please note that we are currently out of Fibre router stock with new stock expected mid-March. Stock will be assigned to your order when new stock becomes available and dispatched.

To date been billed full amount but Customer Services said that they ran out of modems and cant tell me when they will be able to supply one.

Made a Promise last week Monday for delivery. Germaine not getting back to me
Then Vaughan Promised me stock received - will deliver one by Monday. Only to be informed that he was given the wrong information and they don't have any Modems.

Managament is currently out of the country and cant get back to me with any answers.

Mar 13, 2018