African Development Bank / Scam email

1 Nigeria

From the Desk of Dr.Mrs. Linda Gerald
Manager Bill and Exchange Dept
African Development Bank (ADB)
Abuja Nigeria.

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise. I am the bill and Exchange manager in African Development Bank .I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to Repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $22.6 million Immediately to your account. The money has been dormant for years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.

I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer(the owner Of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in an air Crash since July 2000.

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you, so that the bank can release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please i will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the Business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the Above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with me.

Dr. Mrs. Linda Gerald
African Development Bank,
Abuja Nigeria West Africa.

Va