Afni, Inc. / us cellular
Lost a job a couple years ago, and went in to cancel my phone contract during this rough time. The people at the local store said that it wouldn't be a problem to cancel, I just had to pay a fee of $125. So I paid it, in cash, out of pocket, right there. I asked if there was anything else that I'd need to do, and the woman told me that my last bill was already paid with the fee, and the contract was cancelled, so nothing should come up again.
July 3, 2017, nearly TWO YEARS LATER, I received a letter in the mail from a collection agency, claiming I owe them $347.80. For what? I called them and all they would say is that I owe them all of that, despite that I paid off my contract and any backed up fees.
More Afni, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee 
- Afni Collections, Inc. - Collection on account never had