Afni, Inc. / fake phone collection bill
This is in reference to the collection notice that we received dated 5/28/08 in the alleged amount of $69.97 for Afni, Inc. for Account No. [protected]-Creditor Account #2BY23330. WE DO NOT have an account with MCI and have not for over 10 years . When I tried to email them it would not allow me to only to call. My husband tried calling and was on the telephone on hold for a long time...
Because we have excellent credit, and this notice in the wrong hands could do a person harm...especially receiving THREATENING collection notices from a fake company and they need to be punished. I need to know that nothing will happen to our credit. Please write back
If we receive another notice from this fake company, I will turn this over to the attorney general for false collection.
More Afni, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee