Afni, Inc / False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended.

1 1310 MARTIN LUTHER KING DRIVE.P.O.BOX 3068Bloomington, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-820-4555

I just received a letter from afni inc, stating i owe them $8, 779. 44. For a loss and damages. . They threatened me by saying they will take the comparative negligence laws, and that the department of transportation told them that mt license will be suspended and registration, if i do not pay immediately. . They told me to make payment by visa, mastercard or western union quick collect. . .
This is a scam all the way. . I don't owe anyone that amount of money for nothing. . I have never been notified prior, nor have i ever received any letters or notices from anyone until now. . This is bs. . . This company is a joke. . . Please tell me what i should do. . . Thank u

Afni, Inc

Pa
May 26, 2015

Comments

• Sw
      24th of Jun, 2017

Just got a similar letter. What was the outcome for you on this?

• Ru
      5th of Sep, 2018

Me too

• Sw
      5th of Sep, 2018

Mine was actually really easy to take care of. Turns out a guy I sold a motorcycle to never registered it, sold it to another guy who never registered it, and he wrecked it into someone. Luckily I still had all my paperwork from the sale and had marked it as sold with the DMV. Sent that paperwork over and Afni moved on.