Afni, Inc. / Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill!
Today I received a letter from a collection agency called Afni, Inc. alleging I owed $63.00 from 11 years ago - 1996. Verizon has provided my phone service for the past 10 years and I don't believe I have ever missed a payment. They never once mentioned I owed them a cent from 1996 and even sent me a refund for overpayment when I moved out of Verizon's service area in 2006. When I called Afni, Inc, a particularly rude young female told me she wasn't interested in anything I had to say. I hung up and will be filling complaints with the NYC Dept. of Consumer Affairs, NY Attorney General, IL Dept. of Consumer Affairs, IL Attorney General, and the IL and NY State Bar Associations. If we band together we can stop these gluttons and put their management and employees behind bars where they belong. I also may send letters to the NY Times, Daily News, and Post. I'm sure Ruppert would get a charge out of organizing a national multimillion dollar class action suit.
More Afni, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni Collections - AFNI - do NOT CALL or send them money 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee