AFNI / debt scam
April 06, 2012, I received a settlement offer in the mail, stating I owe debt to QWEST. I never have had service with Qwest, in my life. In the letter sent to me, it states this; For proper credit on your account please write this number [protected]-02 on your payment. Afni, Inc.Account # [protected]-02| balance 212.88| Original Creditor QWEST| Creditor Account # [protected]|Date 04 62012
More AFNI Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni Collections - ripoff - fraud
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam! 
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter 
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!