Afni Collelctions / Fraudulent bill
Received a collection notice for an outstanding bill from Verizon New York Inc., in the amount of $219.88 dated 6/17/08. This is a SCAM! Collection notice lists NYC Department of Consumer Affairs License #1072175.
Letter processed by Dept. 555, PO Box 4115, Concord, CA 94524. Directed to respond to PO Box 3427, Bloomington, IL [protected]. OR access account online @ www.afnicollections.com.
TOTAL FRAUD! BEWARE! DON'T RESPOND!
More Afni Collelctions Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee