Afni Collections / SPRINT PCS

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

ME TOO AS OTHER PEOPLE ARE BEING SENT A COLLECTION LETTER FROM AFNI.TO MY SURPRISE AFTER READING ALL THESE COMPLAINTS I FEEL SOMEWHAT RELIVED BUT NOW MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I REMOVE THIS FROM MY CREDIT HISTORY?

La

Comments

• Ho
      16th of Jun, 2009

I had a sprint bill that was over due, but for the amount that AFNI had asked me to pay was not the amount

of my last bill, nor was it the amount that sprint asked me for payment, they asked me for $600.00 more

then sprint asked me to pay.With the way the world is today, we dont need to try and beat people out of there

money. its not right.think about it being your parents and they don't have the extra money to pay so there

credit is in trouble because of greediness .please stop this stealing from people.

• To
      17th of Feb, 2011

It probably isnt even on your credit history. Go to the annualcredit.com and find out if there is anything even on your credit from whoever afni is saying that you owe. Even if there is, dont send money to afni. call whoever it is that you owe and explain to them and go from there. Thats what i did. Afni is a fraud, point blank.