Afni Collection Agency / Rip off and scam!
Afni sent me a supposed collection notice for a supposed phone bill from 13 years ago when I supposedly lived somewhere on the mainland. I have lived in Hawaii for over 15 years, so this was a falsely billed collection. Further, they "demanded" a copy of my current driver's license, Social Security card, and passport picture!!!
Who are these people? Why can't they be stopped?
More Afni Collection Agency Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee