AFNI / Afni fake collection notices
I received a collection notice for $279.55 for a Verizon bill from 12 years ago. I replied to the notice and was asked for personal information such as drivers license or passport. This bill was for a phone number I had never had, but the notice was sent my current address.
Please don't send any personal information to this company. This is a SCAM!!
More AFNI Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee