[Resolved] Aflachospital imemnity

I was a member since 2012 last September I file a claim for my son hospitalization he was 2 week come and go sick and body was hot and skin was dry brittle dehydrated and vomiting when the doctor check it she said it need to be confined and monitor for possible internal organ dehydration. so i file the claim for it since September until now I following up regarding my claim it said it still in their independent Medical doctor I wonder we have already completed all the doc and still they are reviewing it what happen to aflac

• Resolution statement

• Aflac Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2018

Hi Bryan,
    I'm Aflac Phyllis, an Aflac worldwide headquarters employee here to help. I would like for our J. D. Power 2015 Certified Contact Center to look into your situation. Please email us at [protected]@aflac.com so we can assist you with your concerns. When you email us, please include the following in the subject line of your email: December 6, 2018, complaintsboard.com post. Please copy the contents of your post from this website into the body of the email.
    Also, Aflac has established corporate privacy procedures in an effort to protect your identity and policy/claim information. Therefore, if you are an Aflac policyholder, when you email us, please provide your name and AT LEAST TWO of the following: Policy number, Claim number, Claim Check number, Date of Birth, or Name of your employer.
    Aflac Phyllis