[Resolved] Aflac / being denied for anxiety in relation to upcoming surgery

Winston, GA, United States

I have been off work for a little over a month now and Aflac has denied my claim ... I am to have an ivc filter removed in November and I have had pain like a heart attack numerous times. . My primary care doctor refuses to recode it for my ivc filter migration first ... i am not trying to get over on anyone i just am going to lose everything because of the aflac denial and wrong coding ... i need any help i can get

• Resolution statement

• Aflac Customer Care's Response, Oct 22, 2018

Hi Brenda Hilger, I'm Aflac Phyllis, an Aflac worldwide headquarters employee here to help. I would like for our Contact Center to look into your concerns.

Please email us at [protected]@aflac.com so we can assist you with your concerns. When you email us, please include the following in the subject line of your email: Brenda Hilger complaintsboard.com October 15, 2018.

Aflac policyholders should provide at least two of the following: Address, Claim number, Claim Check number, Date of Birth, or Name of Employer.
    Aflac Phyllis