Affordablepapers.com / Such negative experience that I was crying at deadline

Such negative experience that I was crying at deadline because of whole mess of paper that writer sent me- kept receiving paper without changes I asked for. And the writer didn't communicate with me at all. Most of all, the admin made me pay up regardless just because I hadn't got back to them about the "dispute" on time, I didn't get back on website two months after receiving email to confirm that the dispute is closed. IO have explained that I lost the email and link to access my order at time.

And guess what, I only got 17% out of 100%!!!

Le

More Affordablepapers.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ob
      22nd of Jan, 2013
    AffordablePapers.com - They are a fraudulent website
    Affordablepapers.com
    affordablepapers.com

They are a fraudulent website that will call you 100 times to get your order, but once you place the order, their delivery is flawed and incomplete. After that, they say sorry but you CANNOT GET A REFUND because even if the work was incorrect, there was at least SOME work done! I have documented proof of this.

• Am
      14th of Nov, 2014

Try http://www.aoneessays.net/ it helped me out really nicely during my MBA last year.

• Ne
      24th of Sep, 2016

Hi, i am first time visiting your website, i am very glad to find your website . thanks for sharing pour informative views.Cheap dissertation writing services

• Eu
      10th of Aug, 2017

As per site moneyback policies, you can claim 100% refund when receiving the PDF preview of the order.
    Alternatively, you may ask for revision until you're completely satisfied.
    If you accepted the preview, however, which is the case as I see, you are no longer allowed a 100% moneyback.