Affordable-flowers.com / Flower fraud!

1 Canada Review updated:

Flower-Fraud / CANADIAN Scammer. They ripped me off... This guy named, Joe Flowers. Do not buy from this seller!!! I am pissed and I want everyone to know.

Please pass it on... These scam vendors have to learn.

http://www.affordable-flowers.com Be careful this is the same vendor on Ebay.
Affordable-flowers-joes-rose4u.

Fraud. Beware. Changes terms after sale. Attempts to get more money from you.

Da

Comments

• Pa
      30th of May, 2007

I have dealt with this guy on Ebay also a complete fraud... He directs you this site Affordable-Flowers.com. Completely the same owner... I do not know how he gets positive feedback... he must add it himself. The guy Joe Flowers is totally rude when you question his inflated pricing at check out and then he delivers wilted flowers. Impossible to deal with this seller if there is a problem...

www. Affordable-Flowers.com. They do not surprise me they are on this site.

Be warned DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS TRASH!!! You will get ripped...

Paul, NY.

• Ro
      30th of May, 2007

Affordable-Flowers.com
    Address: 9699 Clement, LaSalle, Quebec Canada

I ordered flowers from this company for Valentine's Day and never received them. My credit card was charged for the full amount of the flowers. I called several times to try to speak to someone to get a refund and the company either disconnected me or sent me to an unknown voicemail. Last i speak to JOE, i observed that he was either not interested in doing business or he was bothered about my feelings. After speaking for a while he hung up on me and i could never reach them after that. I left several voicemails and never received a response. When I did get a live person to talk to they would immediately tell me to hold and send me to the anonymous voicemail! This company lists themselves in local phone books as a flower shop in your town. If you try to call a flower shop in your area and hear this name when they answer immediately hang up and call another florist.

Rolson
    Westmount
    Quebec, Canada.

• Br
      31st of May, 2007

My mother went through a lot of trouble to bring us up, as she was a widow and had a lot of hard work done to grow us, that's the reason we always wish to do something great on this auspicious day. I ordered over the internet with this company in plenty of time to get Mothers Day flowers send to mom. My credit card was charged the amount but mother's day came around and she did not get any flowers. The first time I tried calling the company, I got the run around of voice messages but no actual person ever answered. I went to their web page but there is no information on the contact us page to send email. Tried back at the web site to find the name of company had changed their name to something else. I called that number and got a woman who said she would check with the flower shop to see if order was sent out, and would call me back with her findings. Have not heard from again. This company has changed its name 3 times so far. No email contact either.

But all my hard earned money is gone and on the other hand it hurt my mother that I did not remember this day, till I explained her.

Brittany,
    Burnaby
    British Columbia, Canada.

• Su
      19th of Jun, 2007

AFFORDABLE-FLOWERS.com - RIP OFF!!!

This company is a ripoff! They refuse to resolve problems. Stayed on hold over an hour and a half. They charged my credit card more than I authorized! Delivered on the wrong date! Delivered an order nothing like what was selected on the internet! Suzanne

• Ks
      3rd of Jul, 2007

Affordable-Flowers/ Joes Roses.

I ordered a contemporary arrangement for my husband for our anniversary. He was out of town on business and I had them delivered to his hotel. The arrangement was delivered and accepted by the hotel and he received them later that day.

The flowers were falling off the petals when he carried them to the car. The arrangement looked nothing like what I had ordered online (Instant Sunshine). It looked like someone had bought a bouquet on clearance at the grocery store and stuck them in a vase they had at home and delivered them.

There was no contact information for the florist on the card. In fact, the message I had wanted on the card was written sloppily and there was a word crossed out!!!

I immediately called the company and amazingly talked with a nice representative. She told me she'd investigate and call back in a week. Needless to say, I didn't get a call back. And, when I attempted to call the company, I was put on hold numerous times. I have even e-mailed them with no success.

I contacted my credit card company and they said I would not be able to get my money back because I did not attempt to return the flowers. (I live 2 hours from the city my husband received them in and there was no information for the florist).

I have reported them to the BBB and the FTC. I look forward to the day they can no longer rip anyone else off!

Check out the pictures...

Kendra.

• Ge
      12th of Apr, 2008

www.Affordable-Flowers.com this company delivers nothing but misery ...this Montreal company is a fraud. Thanks for nothing I will never order from you.
    Stop the scam www.affordable-flowers.com

• Mr
      9th of Mar, 2011
    Affordable-Flowers.com - Fraud
    Affordable-flowers.com

I ordered flowers from this company www.Affordable-Flowers.com "The Roses & Flowers e-outlet" (9699 Clement, LaSalle, Quebec Canada) for Valentine's Day and never received them. My credit card was charged for the full amount of the flowers. I called several times to try to speak to someone to get a refund and the company either disconnected me or sent me to an unknown voicemail. Last i speak to JOE, I observed that he was either not interested in doing business or he was bothered about my feelings. After speaking for a while he hung up on me and i could never reach them after that. I left several voicemails and never received a response. When I did get a live person to talk to they would immediately tell me to hold and send me to the anonymous voicemail! This company lists themselves in local phone books as a flower shop in your town. If you try to call a flower shop in your area and hear this name when they answer immediately hang up and call another florist.