Affordable Elegance/my Jordans Fly High / no shoes delivered scam?

United States, New Jersey, Blackwood Review updated:
affordable elegance /my jordans fly high
2049 barnsboro rd
Phone: 1-(877) 524 018
i purchased 4 pairs of jordan shoes over the internet 5 weeks ago . i have emailed this company and rang them several times but to no avail .they have taken money from bank and i have no product to show. all i want is my product even if it is a fake! i live in australia and it is difficult to trust certain companies over the net and these guys are definately one.

A  4th of Mar, 2009 by
This Troy b his having the exact same problem with the exact same business as myself! I no longer trust purchasing products from the internet. Dale P
A  24th of Apr, 2009 by
Same - and in Australia as well. I bought shoes a month ago and nothing's arrived. I've emailed them and they're saying that they can't find my order.

What ended up happening with your order? Did you get your money back?

N  24th of Apr, 2009 by
i didnt order them yet from cooljordanshoes.com but im gonna, tell me if its a scam or not cuz i wanna know, the shoe is 140 bucks in stores, and 33 bucks there, that makes no sense! i thought it was just used, but if its a scam say it please I HAVE TO KNOw!
N  27th of Apr, 2009 by
I have ordered 2 pairs on February 5th, 2009. And now I realize, what a fool I was.
Of course, I did not receive nothing. No money back as well. I got only their standart reply:
We are working diligently to gain more information on the previous management company so we can try to resolve this issue for you. At this time we are attempting to gain access to the orders that were placed before the 23rd of February and will contact you via email with any new information that we may receive. We appreciate your patience and we thank you again

Be careful!

Tomas, Lithuania
N  15th of May, 2009 by
comparing what happened to your order, mine is much better. I highly recommend www.bigtimekicks.com. I know this website was established in 2005 and is a reliable supplier. you just get what you pay. i mean the quality is good to their price. at least, you are sure to get the shoes you buy from bigtimekicks.com in 6-8 days.
A  18th of May, 2009 by
never order anything throught the website myjordansflyhigh.com. ordered 2 shoesneverto arive in my mail box. This is a fake site just to warn you guys. And to make it worse they mislead you. If there is anyone who actually received thier order please let me know.
N  19th of May, 2009 by
hamish, cheap can never equal to good quality. if you just want to buy cheap shoes, there is 2 ways, one is to buy fake, the other is the authentic clearance sale. but the second one is hard to get.

some fake shoes, actually i tender to call them factory variants, are made in the NIKE OEM factory in Asia. the colorway is not authentic, but the quality is almost the same good.

Why I know all these? 'cause i always buy from bigtimekicks.com since 2006. their price is from $49.99 to $69.99, plus shipping fee. it is just ok for factory variants.
N  26th of Mar, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Absolute crap: at first i thought the website was really good, and I ordered from them but after a while, the poor quality and service soon started becoming apparent. 9 out of 10 times they will send you the wrong sized goods, the wrong colour or wrong detail and when you lodge a complaint, it is not looked into, nor is a refund available, neither will they change the size. I would absolutely not recommend this website to anyone. Timberlands broke the very next day, the lining of Evisu jeans came out, the colour fades away after a week, they sent me the wrong sized shoes every time I ordered!! Extremely annoyed, and cannot emphasize how bad the quality and service is. Each time i contact them they ignore me so ive made a point to warn everyone NOT TO BUY FROM THEM. Oh, and the tracking is crap aswell, doesnt tell you the exact location, and shipping takes ages. Im seriously annoyed.
N  26th of Mar, 2010 by
By the way, that was for cooljordanshoes.com ; but most of these websites sell you crap anyway and just rip you off.