Affordable Dentures / dentures

1 South Burlington, VT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 802-651-9033

Dr. Martins office basically just ripped me off for a new denture wearer package. I paid for the package back in October 2008, and now need to see a specialist to fix the problems I have since seeing Dr. Martin, but they won't refund the part of the package that I did not receive. I have been left with nothing but a temperary immediate denture that is extrmemely poor quality and have lost my smile (literally) that I use to have prior to seeing Dr. Martin.

IF YOU LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK, DON'T GO TO DR. MARTIN IN SOUTH BURLINGTON. HE WILL RUIN YOUR SMILE AND YOU WILL NEED TO SEE A SPECIALIST TO FIX IT AS I AM NOW DOING.

THANKS FOR NOTHING DR. MARTIN!!!

Fl

Comments

• Dr
      15th of May, 2015

Some patients are unable to adjust to even well-made temporary dentures, and will be referred for specialty care for the final dentures. Some patients are unable to adjust to those final dentures as well. Buying a new denture wearer package is not a guarantee that final dentures will be made, as it is sometimes in the patient's interest to receive specialty care at some point in the treatment. Patients sign a contract with the new denture wearer package that specifies the terms of a refund if final dentures are not made for any reason, and sometimes the aggregate sum of services received by the patient for treatments actually rendered exceeds the amount paid for the package, in which case no refund is due. A patient's ability to adapt is at least as important as the quality of the dentures for a successful outcome, and despite informed consent, some have unrealistic expectations of the denture experience.

Dr. Daniel A. Martin, D.M.D.