Affordable Dentures / respect and honest (not)!!!

Homestead, FL, United States Review updated:
3.85

I drove my father almost 24 miles to be told that there would be more charges added to what I was already told on the phone. When I objected I was told that "we dont give prices on the phone". Sorry (ANNA) office manager but I didnt make this up. The web site even gives prices but advises you to "call first to confirm". Alot of good that did. I dont mind paying for what I recieve But dont tell me one thing and then another when Im already there. I understand now why the waiting room was completely empty when we arrived, remember "NO APPOINTMENTS NESSESARY". Please remember "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR ", AND SOMETIMES THEY WANT YOU TO PAY MORE!!!
Cr

Comments

Mr
  16th of Dec, 2008
I thought after 15 years this place would get it right by now. I tried them way back and they made a set of beautiful
dentures but they were big enough for a jackass. They actually tried to cram them into my mouth. My dentist previously complained about having to use child size appliances when working on my mouth. I do believe they tried to fit me with someone elses dentures. I told them after they tried to cram them in to give me a refund. I then decided to go to a dentist who made portrait dentures and he did pretty well with them, a little pricier but I didnt want to do without.
An
  17th of Feb, 2009
Well the waiting room was empty because patient came in between 12 noon and 2pm and we do have time fame for our services. prices were given by phone which are the same as the internet. I doubt very much our corporate office will place a false advertisement fee schedule. Prices were discussed for the services they asked for and when the new patient came into the office they added to their questions and of course to upgrade a denture/partial the price increase, we will not give a premium denture for the price of an economy so, I (Anna) apologize for any inconvience and to let everyone know I even try to compensate the patient by giving her/him a discount for gas that she spent on her 24 mile trip.
Di
  25th of Mar, 2009
Will not go back to Affordable Dentures. My first vist they expected me to pay 1700.00. Also if I had let them they would have pulled my teeth on the spot. Instead they came up with the total of what I would have done. It was very obvious they are only concerend with money. I was told by a previous dentist I would have to have implants in order to wear the dentures. This doctor said I didnt need the implants. But I might have to have them at the end of the year and would have to replace my top dentures which I have only had a year! I wanted to know why and that these were new, he said they would wear down because they werent as high a quality of denture as theirs. Yeah right! I payed over 2000.00 for these low quilty dentures and this was a private dentist, which I would have continued to use If I hadnt moved 300 miles from that area. I will keep looking for some other option.

Glad I didnt use them Di in Arkansas
Ab
  26th of Nov, 2009
AFFORDABLE DENTURES HOMESTEAD FL. CLOSED!!! NO PRIOR NOTICE !!!ABANDONED IN MIDDLE OF SERVICE !!! WON'T RETURN CALLS/LETTERS READ!!!

I NEEDED 21 EXTRACTIONS, THE DAY I WAS GIVEN MY DENTURES I WAS TOLD THAT WAS THEIR LAST DAY OPEN !!! IF I NEEDED ANY FOLLOW UP CARE (THIS WAS MY FIRST DENTURE SET ????, EVERYONE NEEDS FOLLOW UP ADJUSTMENTS, REMEMBER WE, PAID FOR TWO LINER SETS ALSO "INCLUDED"). I HAD TO GO TO FT, LAUDERDALE FL. TO GET ANY MORE HELP ??? THE NEAREST REMAINING OFFICE THAT IS 80+ ROUND TRIP MILES !!! I DON'T HAVE A CAR, 100 % DISABLED AND NEED CRUTCHES JUST TO WALK !!. I HAD TO BORROW $ 4, 000.00 DOLLARS TO PAY IN FULL PRIOR TO EMERGENCY EXTRACTIONS. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET HELP !! THE FT. LAUDERDALE & CORP. OFFICES DON'T RETURN MY CALLS, I HAVE OPEN CUTS BECAUSE I CAN'T GET THE DENTURES ADJUSTED... ALL TRUE ABANDONED IN HOMESTEAD FL. ????
To
  16th of Aug, 2010
How r your teeth now?

Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care Logo Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care
Overall Satisfaction Rating