Affordable Dentures / a never ending horror

The first set of teeth they made were beautiful but they DID NOT fit. Even all kinds of adhesive would not hold them in.

After numerous trips (which were awful because they don't want to have to do any work on them) I had them relined. Didn't help.

I finally sent a letter to the company and asked what I should do when I had a set of teeth I could not wear and I could not afford more. They sent me back and had a new set made. These look and feel like the others have described. I can't wear them except in extreme misery.

But, alas they told me that was all they could do for me, so right now I spend all my time in my house toothless!

Va

Comments

• Pi
      11th of Sep, 2009

JUNE, 2009 I HAD 14 TEETH PULLED AND AM NOW ABOUT TO HAVE MY THIRD SURGERY ON MY MOUTH THANKS TO AFF. DENTURES IN COMMERCE, GA. I AM ENDING UP SPENDING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO FIX MY MOUTH AND GET NEW DENTURES THAT I CAN WEAR. I AM ON DISABILITY. THIS IS SOOOOO WRONG. THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN BEFORE THEY END UP KILLING SOMEBODY. STILL HAVING SUGERY IN GAINESVILLE, GA.

• Je
      22nd of Jan, 2011

THESE STORIES ARE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS PLACE IS STILL IN EXISTENCE, AND FOR THOSE COMPLAINING WHEN NOT GO TO YOUR NEAREST T.V. STATION, THAT DOES HUMAN INTEREST STORIES ON THINGS LIKE THIS?

• Je
      22nd of Jan, 2011

SORRY, I MEANT TO SAY FOR THOSE COMPLAINING, YOU SHOULD GO TO THE NEAREST TV STATION (THE DIVISION THAT DOES THE HUMAN INTEREST STORIES) AND REPORT THESE INCIDENTS, SO THAT THEY CAN FOLLOW UP AND HOPEFULLY CLOSE THESE PLACES DOWN. THIS IS AWFUL.