Affirmative Insurance / Bait and switch!

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-255-4687

We own a very descent Mercedes 300E. It was stolen from us from a so called mechanic who I didn't know at the time was not a licensed mechanic. So anyway, I called Affirmative to report my car was missing & I received a rude call from my insurance adjuster telling me that I could file an insurance claim but he felt it wouldn't go anywhere basically he made it seem like I was wasting his time. But if I am late on my premium they are ready to cancel me.

I had to get the police to return my car to us and when it was returned it had major damage. Now Affirmative does not want to pay out. When I had full coverage. I went to Department Of Insurance & the investigator was well known about Affirmative. According to her since it was first opened in a short 4 years nothing but complaints about this company Insure one is a joke. And I am getting away from them.

If you know what's good you'll also get away. If this happened to you please go to your local Department Of Professional Regulations/ Department Of Insurance & complain. The more complaints they get about Insure One & Affirmative the more easy to close this rip off companies down.

Va

Comments

• Ka
      9th of Jun, 2009

my vehicle was stolen on 12-15-08 and affirmative insurance has been giving me the run around still today. I would never refer them to anyone, and would never ever ever contact them again once this is finalized. The claims adjuster is very very rude and unprofessional. This is a rip off insurance company and if your reading this comment please be aware don't do it. It happened to me and it can happen to you. You just never know if your vehicle would be the one to get stolen...BE AWARE OF THIS BOGISH INSURANCE COMPANY!!!