Affinion Group / Promised to send me membership application to enroll in Hospital Accident Policy offered by Pentagon Federal Credit Union in Alexendria, VA
I am a member of the Pentegon Federal Credit Union in Alexexandria, VA. I have telephoned Affinion numerous times under the Pentagon's instruction to obtain the membership enrollment for the hospital
accident insurance plan and Affinion never sends the material to me as they promised. I would appreciate Affinion sending me the insurance enrollment paperwork for the Hospital Accident coverage as a Pentagon Federal Credit Union member as required. I was supposed to receive the enrollment package two months ago.
You can contact me at my email address or call me at 850.637.8244.
I would appreciate an assist in this matter.
Salvatore A. Bonelli
More Affinion Group Complaints & Reviews
- Affinion Group - Absolutely ridiculous 
- Affinion Group - WELLNESS EXTRAS 
- Affinion Group - Unethical and deceiving, accidental death & dismemberment insurance plan sold through credit unions 
- Affinion Group - Poor business ethics
- Affinion Group, Inc - insurance policy
- Affinion Group - accidental death and dismemberment.
- Affinion Group, Inc - accidental hospital stay plan
- Affinion Group - taking money out of account. request refund.
- Affinion Group, Inc - unauthorized payments taken from my checking account