Affiliated Funding Corp / Fraud and scam

Affiliated Funding Corp
I applied for a loan on 2/13/09. I got a phone call that night saying it was approved. Steve Jones emailed me a loan contract over to me. I signed it and sent the information he needed.

I advised Steve Jones I would have the necessary collateral payment on 2/25/09. He gave me the process to go to money gram send money international to courier in Vancouver, Canada. I cam home and contacted him to let him the transaction was complete. I asked for the lenders name and address. He would not give it to me. I gave him the reference number.

I received a phone call from him a couple hours later advising me the money would be in the bank by the close of business. Needless to say I have not received the money.

I wish I had seen the [redacted] before sending the money, I wouldn't have.

I contacted Steve Jones yesterday 2/26, told him the money was not in my account. He said he would have to research and get back to me. Two phone calls later I was able to get in touch with him again, he told me the money was sent with the care package in certified check form. I asked for the lenders name again. He told me it was in the care package and it was mailed yesterday. I asked to speak to his supervisor and he advised me that he was the District Manager, and would still not offer any information.

I told him I wanted a refund of my collateral payment and the fee for the money gram, he told me that I would probably receive the certified check and care package before my refund. I told him that I did not care, I want my money back.

I am hoping that I have the same results from the previous complaints. I truly hope every person would see this information before getting involved with Steve Jones from Affiliated Funding Corp or whatever the company name is. I am willing to help with any investigation and prosecution in this fraudulent company.

Affiliated Funding Corp Logo Affiliated Funding Corp