Affiliate Business Group / I think I've been scammed for $895

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States
Phone: 1-855-682-5915

I was contacted by phone about a website that would be an affiliate to Amazin.com. Fast-talking salesman (con). All about how much money I was going to make, have my own website--didn't have to handle product, ship, talk to consumers--Amazon would take care of all of that. Somehow by the end of the conversation they had $295 from my debit card. Then I get an email with the address of my website, congrats on joining the company, blah, blah, blah. Called back the next day to cancel and I just got more sales talk and an assurance that the company was legit, etc. the cancellation was not even entertained. The following week I get a call from Bob Murray talking to me about advertising and three packages starting at $14, 995, which would guarantee 120, 000 people to my website. At the end I agreed to pay $500 and deposit it into a Wells Fargo Bank, AGB LLC, routing number 121000, account no. [protected], which I did. He said he would put his own money in to bring it up to the lowest package for $1, 995. Per his request I called when the deposit was made, but he wasn't there. That was a week ago Friday, and I haven't heard from him since. I called last week and was told I would get an email with instructions on how to market the website. I never received the email. I am on Social Security Disability, Disability Retirement from State of CA, and I just lost my husband on February 15th. I feel vulnerable, I know better, and I needed that money. Stupid!

Ma