Affaitmatch.com / Scam

Wow, I've read a lot about AffairMatch.com AFTER I signed up. Take my word, the site is a scam ans is HornyMatches.com. Stay away from these sites and spread the word. Are there any real sites out there? I've only found one so far: Plentyoffish.com. This is a free site and you will notice a significant difference in the people on this site. Hats off to the one man show that out this site together.

Good luck and be careful.

Comments

• Ve
      5th of Feb, 2009

okcupid.com is a great site to go to! I met my fiance on there and it's totally free! I would recommend this site to anyone burned by all the fake sites and the sites not willing to give you your money back.

• Bb
      5th of Feb, 2009

yeah i went to that site what a joke just about every hit i had was a woman from out of the country i think africa.tell me that ain't a scammers motel.keep this in mind ANY emails from there are a scam.you can do what i do play there game on my terms see if like it ask them to send you money.they stop responding quick.a lot of them use web sites looking for easy prey.DON'T be that prey just say NAY.avoid affairmatch.there are a few good ones when i find them i'll be back.