AFerry.co.uk / internet cheating
I am a customer with ICICI Bank, India. I received an alert today 08.09.2017 ( at about 5.17 am Indian Standard Time) on my mobile that a transaction of Indian Rupees 1, 33, 347.06 has been made on my debit card linked to my account with the ICICI Bank, Mayur Vihar Phase 1 Branch, New Delhi. This transaction (VIN/AFERRY/[protected]/1) shows that there has been a purchase made from Aferry. I have not authorized the transaction and this transaction is completely illegal.
I have notifed the Bank and the Police and lodged a criminal complaint of cheating. I hope and trust that the authorities will get in touch with you promptly.
In the meantime, I would request you to take all necessary measures at your end to block the purchaser from obtaining an illegal gain and notify me and my Bank immediately.
More AFerry.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- AFerry.com - they sold me a non-existing service 
- Afeleti Pedro - cancel my premier credit card 
- AFerry.co.uk - online scam
- AFerry.co.uk - booking not received after payment 
- AFerry.co.uk - fraudulent/unauthorized transaction 
- AFerry.co.uk - fraudulent transaction
- AFerry.co.uk - refund denied
- AFerry.co.uk - aferry reference number 11098238, grand navi veloci reference number 80387007125 booking 3 rooms for sal palermo to napoly 31/5/2018
- AFerry.co.uk - ferry algeciras-tanger thursday 13th april 2017
- [Resolved] AFerry.co.uk - booking passenger missing