AFerry.co.uk / fraudulent/unauthorized transaction

Hyderabad, India Review updated:

Sir,

I am a customer with ICICI Bank sr nagar hyderbad branch, India . I received an alert on 06.11.2017 ( between 20:28 pm and 20:41 pm Indian Standard Time) on my mobile that a 9 transaction of Indian Rupees 2, 33, 740 has been made on my debit card ending with x9141 linked to my account This shows that there has been a purchase made on vin /Aferry ltd. I have not authorized the transaction and this transaction is completely illegal and done by the unknown intervene.

I have notified the Bank and the Police, cyber crime cell india and lodged a criminal complaint of cheating . I hope and trust that the authorities will get in touch with you promptly.

In the meantime, I would request you to take all necessary measures at your end to block the purchaser from obtaining an illegal gain and request you to please refund back the money and also please notify me and my Bank immediately.

AFerry.co.uk

Is this resolved

• Fr
      Dec 14, 2017

Hi,

We have no record of any booking or communication from you. It is our belief that this complaint and several others on this website are attempts at fraud and as such we will not be responding further. Genuine customers can easily communicate with us once a booking is made. Our outstanding scores with services that only work with real customers, such as Trustpilot, are testament to the outstanding level of customer support we normally provide.

AFerry