AFerry.co.uk / fraudulent/unauthorized transaction
I am a customer with ICICI Bank sr nagar hyderbad branch, India . I received an alert on 06.11.2017 ( between 20:28 pm and 20:41 pm Indian Standard Time) on my mobile that a 9 transaction of Indian Rupees 2, 33, 740 has been made on my debit card ending with x9141 linked to my account This shows that there has been a purchase made on vin /Aferry ltd. I have not authorized the transaction and this transaction is completely illegal and done by the unknown intervene.
I have notified the Bank and the Police, cyber crime cell india and lodged a criminal complaint of cheating . I hope and trust that the authorities will get in touch with you promptly.
In the meantime, I would request you to take all necessary measures at your end to block the purchaser from obtaining an illegal gain and request you to please refund back the money and also please notify me and my Bank immediately.
More AFerry.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- AFerry.com - they sold me a non-existing service 
- Afeleti Pedro - cancel my premier credit card 
- AFerry.co.uk - internet cheating 
- AFerry.co.uk - booking not received after payment 
- AFerry.co.uk - online scam
- AFerry.co.uk - fraudulent transaction
- AFerry.co.uk - refund denied
- AFerry.co.uk - aferry reference number 11098238, grand navi veloci reference number 80387007125 booking 3 rooms for sal palermo to napoly 31/5/2018
- AFerry.co.uk - ferry algeciras-tanger thursday 13th april 2017
- [Resolved] AFerry.co.uk - booking passenger missing