AFerry.co.uk / double booking, charging twice and not receiving a confirmation email
To whom it may concern,
Last night I was trying to book a ferry from Marseille to Algiers on the aferry.com website. Initially I had been able to process the payment but at the end it said that the booking was cancelled because it couldn't go through. I tried again and the same thing occurred. I left it and when I checked my bank account about 9 hours later my account stated that 2 payments of around £780 was taken however I haven't received any email to confirm my booking. I also don't seem to have an account with them although I did create one so I can't even login to the aferry account.
I'd like to have a refund for both of the tickets and get the details sent to my email.
My email is [protected]@yahoo.com and my number isn't [protected]
More AFerry.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- AFerry.com - they sold me a non-existing service 
- Afeleti Pedro - cancel my premier credit card 
- AFerry.co.uk - internet cheating 
- AFerry.co.uk - booking not received after payment 
- AFerry.co.uk - online scam
- AFerry.co.uk - fraudulent transaction
- AFerry.co.uk - refund denied
- AFerry.co.uk - aferry reference number 11098238, grand navi veloci reference number 80387007125 booking 3 rooms for sal palermo to napoly 31/5/2018
- AFerry.co.uk - ferry algeciras-tanger thursday 13th april 2017
- [Resolved] AFerry.co.uk - booking passenger missing