Afeleti Pedro / cancel my premier credit card

American Samoa Review updated:

I cancel my first premier credit card that you send me, I also received my payment for this card and yet I didn't activate and use it so thats why I request the cancellation of this card. And please will you send me a letter to verify that you cancel this account in case this will effect my credits on my credit report. Please send it to my email [protected]@yahoo.com I appreciate your help thank you.

Comments

• Af
      Jul 26, 2010

Will you show the copy of your respond letter thats being send to my email on this comment posting so I will print it, because there is something wrong with my email, thank you and I appreciate your help.

• Ee
      Aug 13, 2018
    AFerry.co.uk - No means provided to contact AFerry
    United Kingdom
    aferry.co.uk

I need to contact AFerry regarding my existing booking with them, however, their phone number does not work and they do not provide any means to send them a message despite their claim that I can send them message directly from My Account. No, in My Account I can't even see my existing booking.

• Ka
      Aug 14, 2018
    AFerry.co.uk - my ferry this Wednesday
    United Kingdom

how is this ok????? I need to talk to a human and there is no possible way to do this. you've changed our ferry twice today once via email and once via text with two completely different confirmed departure times. what the heck is going on and how can I contact you if I cannot login to my account (which I can't) NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

• Ro
      Aug 15, 2018
    AFerry.co.uk - Paid for tickets, but reservation failed. Money is taken from my account....
    Hilversum
    Netherlands

I have booked tickets on the AFerry website from Lombino to Sardinie. After I paid for the tickets there was information that reservation failed but you took money from my account!!! How do I get my money back. I can not reach anybody by phone and also I can not get in contact via MyAccount.