aexco cabinetry installation / took money and no product or refund

618 s. 108th plmeas, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 480-335-2749
John Andrade on a referel from a family member came over to give a bid on cabinets. he took 1/2 the money down then gave us a run around about the cabinets. He has never tried to make good on his word or re-pay the money back. I would not use him or trust him is word is not worth anything.
Az

Comments

Se
  11th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
John Andrade is working under several company names. His cards say A & A General Contracting but his estimate slips use the name Aexco Construction. He takes money up front for jobs and gives a run around for a month... dont trust this guy.
Se
  11th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too fell for John andrade's false promises. This guy goes by Aexco Construction and A&A General contracting as well. DOnt give this guy your money he is a big scammer that talks very smooth.
Lo
  10th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
john andrade also scammed me, the man is a snake, he makes excuse after excuse and never delivers on his promises then he gets angry when you demand what he owes you! this man needs to be brought to justice, please contact me if you are interested in filing a criminal complaint followed by a civil suit against this scammer.
Ma
  22nd of Jan, 2011
Hello, My name is Mark G Cooper, I recently met, a large man, who claimed to previously be a Marine, has a Excavating Company, A&A General Contracting Co, with name on card John Andrade, his phone number currently is 480 294 1116, I need to comfirm his appearance first, I would say 6 foot 4, black hair, white male, with tattoos on arm, about 287lbs, driving a service truck. I made a big mistake, I gave him $780 Cash, for a Bull Dozer to come to my ranch to work on my property. However, once he got the money, he started looking for reasons to get angry, then he said his mother had a stroke, then surgery and then today she passed away. Now, he will not be able to do anything for several days, while my Bull Dozer work is not happening. I drove all over Mesa looking for his equipment yard which is suppose to have equipment but could not find it. His receipt given to me for the Cash had 221 East 7th Drive, Mesa, 85210 on it, for A&A General Contracting Co., but can not find any evidence of this company. The company he was suppose to be deliverying the Bull Dozer, Cuesta Excavating, Jake DeMayo, also has not trace, in the Registry of Contractors.
So, first comfirm that his guy, white but Mexican-American, 6'4", tattoos, claims to have grown up in Mesa, played football at San Diego but got injured then Marine Corps.
Then I want to file criminal charges but also, want to get all those, like me, you and others, to hire private investigator to locate him, so we can bring him to court for Fraud, Theft of Fraud and taking our Cash.

Mark G Cooper
1712 Francisco Drive
Phoenix Arizona 85042
480-678-8601 (cell)
602-323-0777 (home)
marksman954@aol.com
Ra
  29th of Jan, 2011
I used to know this man personally, and yes, the description is completely accurate.

Aexco Cabinetry Installation Logo Aexco Cabinetry Installation