Aesir Beauty / Scam! let's bring them down!

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-975-7777

I ordered from this company 2 months ago and have not received my product. I have called and e-mailed them over 7 times, when I did talk to them they promised a tracking number that never came. I have since asked several times for a refund and have gotten nothing. Their voice box is full, and they do not answer e-mails. I have contacted the Brooklyn 71st precinct police department and they told me to file a complaint with my local police who told me to contact the FBI.

The FBI would like all of us who have been scammed by Aesir Beauty to go to www.ic3.gov and file a complaint they will view all of our complaints and will prosecute these scam artists. If you would like to talk to the FBI and are unable to get to ic3.com I contact the New York City branch at : 26 Federal plaza, 23rd floor, New York, NY [protected] phone # [protected] ask for the internet crime complaint center, or you can go to www. newyork.fbi.com they are open mon-fri 8am-5pm EST. PLEASE file I know this is small money to some, but with all of us together... the FBI wants to help us! I want to take these SOBs down! whose with me?

Ny

Comments

• Ps
      3rd of Jun, 2009
    Aesir Beauty - is this a scam?
    Brooklyn
    Phone: 7189757777

I placed an order online over 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing from this company. They have not responded to 3 emails and several telephone calls. Calls to the customer service number result in a recording stating that the mailbox is full.

• Wj
      11th of Jun, 2009

So what did you do to finally get your order??? I have been waiting for almost a month now for mine. Of course they have already put on my my charge card...

• Wj
      11th of Jun, 2009

So did you finally get your order? I have been waiting for almost a month now and as with you, no response. Of course they put the charges on my card immediately!

• Rd
      11th of Jun, 2009

I placed an order on May 1st, they sent me an email saying my payment had been received (after I had sent them an email requesting
    why I had not heard anything from them) and it was through PayPal (which is immediate payment) and then I sent an email asking where my shipment was and never heard another word of any type from them, so had to go through resolution center and file a complaint and ask for return of my money. They ruled in my favor and got the money back. I think they are Aesir Beauty is a scam,
    and if a customer does not fight to get their money back, then they are making good money on a nice little business called duping the
    public. I HIGHLY recommend PayPal as the only way to go to be protected from this type of scam.RDH

• Jb
      12th of Jun, 2009

I placed an order on May 9 and still have not received the products, either. I have e-mailed three times and called two different numbers - one from my credit card statement (got a message that it was not valid), and the other on their web site (got the message that the mailbox was full). I called my credit card company to dispute the charge. It is times like these that I'm glad I have Citicard's virtual credit card number service for on-line purchases. At least they do not have my real account number so I don't have to worry about them (or anyone else) trying to charge my account without authorization in the future. jbh

23rd of Jun, 2009

I have been waiting since June 8 for my order. Of course my card too has aready been charged but I didn't go through paypal. What can I do?

23rd of Jun, 2009

I too think I've been scammed and I am furious! I have been since June 8 for my order. I had actually spoken with two people and have a tracking number. It just shows that UPS has been notified but they haven't actually given my order to UPS for them to give to me. I used my cc. What do I do now?

• Lb
      28th of Jun, 2009

I have been waiting for muy order for 3 weeks now I have been given an invalid tracking number and will now call me credit card co to get my money back on my card what a phony company

• Lb
      28th of Jun, 2009

this company is phony and unreliable they are liars and theives try to get your money get asap

• Ka
      14th of Jul, 2009
    Aesir Beauty - Paid and never received order
    New York

I placed an order on 6/24/09, my payment was deducted from my checking account - and just like others - I have never received my order. Have sent emails and called only to get the message that the "mail box is full" . What recourse do I have?

• Ve
      14th of Jul, 2009
    Aesir Beauty - Paid never get the order
    254 Kings Hwy
    Brooklyn
    Phone: 718-975-7777
    aesirbeauty.com

I made an order on 6/21/2009. They took the money out from my account but I never get the order on the mail. I sent them an email and no one respond. I called them and I got the voice mail and the mailbox is full. I do not like this at all. They have a bad customer service.

• Be
      15th of Jul, 2009

Add me to the list of scammed people. I had the same experience; ordered, they took my money, no product and no way to contact them. I ordered on June 15. I guess I should have researched the company before making an online purchase. "What goes around comes around, " -- I'd hate to be them!

29th of Jul, 2009

This has to be a scam! These ###S have taken my money and now here I am 2 months later and still no product and I have called every week now and all I get is a voice mail message saying the mailbox is full and no wonder is they are treating people this way. I got through only once and they said they would send me a tracking number bah fricken HAHA like I have seen that. I have sent 7 e-mails, the last 3 demanding for my money back and still have I have nothing. No product and NO money! We should ban together and sue them! This is ridiculous. had I been smart I would have found all your comments first. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE BUTT PIRATES!!

29th of Jul, 2009

I looked up their phone number in hopes to find an address to hunt these mo-fo's down and it's located in New york city it is a land line but the address is not listed. That was all I could find out. Since it seem we all were scammed in about the same time frame I would bet they are probably long gone or rather if they were smart they would be.

29th of Jul, 2009

to be more exact I found it to be in Brooklyn New york and the phone carrier is Cable Vision light path Inc. But still no address. I will try to contact the phone company and let them know what is going on and if I need to I will contact the Brooklyn police too.

29th of Jul, 2009

OK the Brooklyn police said we should file complaints at our local police departments and they will be forwarded to them ( they have to be official complaints) and then they will look into it and will try to track our money down and punish these people to the full extent of the law. So there is hope out there. If you have proof of e-mails and phone calls take them with you!

29th of Jul, 2009

The FBI would like all of us who have been scammed by Aesir Beauty to go to www.ic3.gov and file a complaint they will view all of our complaints and will prosecute these scam artists. If you would like to talk to the FBI and are unable to get to ic3.com I contact the New York City branch at : 26 Federal plaza, 23rd floor, New York, NY 10278-0004 phone # 212-384-1000 ask for the internet crime complaint center, or you can go to www. newyork.fbi.com they are open mon-fri 8am-5pm EST. PLEASE file I know this is small money to some, but with all of us together... the FBI wants to help us! I want to take these SOBs down! whose with me?

29th of Jul, 2009

the IC3 ( internet crime complaint center) would like if you have them, you to keep all phone, and e-mail records with aesir beauty and your receipt and credit card statement, to have them all together and ready should the FBI need to request them. The New York Department of the FBI seemed very eager to help us. so please file the complaints and keep your records!

29th of Jul, 2009

I have also contacted paypal since their site uses them and informed them of this scam, and they have alerted their fraud department.
    I have contacted the BBB of metropolitan New york: 257 park avenue south, 4th floor, New York Ny 10010-6200 you can file a complaint with them at www.newyork.bbb.org as it is in their jurisdiction.

and I also contacted the National Association of Consumer Advocates ( NACA) and you can file a complaint with them at www.naca.net

29th of Jul, 2009

Aesir bueaty's phone line is in Brooklyn NY, in Kings County and the zip is 11210 if you need it for your complaints.