Aerotek / No follow ups
I, too, have applied for several positions for which I am well qualified. I've followed up with Aerotek to thank them for their time and to then ask where they were in the hiring process. Of couse I had to leave voice mails because no one ever seems to be at their desk.
One time, however, I did receive the chance to talk with someone who was dumber than dirt (he had no idea or any information as to be resume I had sent). He told me he would get back to me. Well guess what - no getting back to me.
I would like to understand how this business stays in business. If I ran my current part-time business this way I would be "belly up" by now.
Raspberries to Aerotek. As far as I'm concerned, you are useless and should not be permitted to prowl on folks who spend a lot of their time applying for positions they will never get or even hear about again.
You're scums and scammers and thankfully we're fortunate enough as Americans to be able to allow our voices to be heard.
More Aerotek Complaints & Reviews
- Aerotek - The Company Is Not Paying Their Employees On Time 
- Aerotek - Is a SCAM 
- Aerotek - Totally unethical 
- Aerotek - fraud and scam artists
- Aerotek - Unprofessionalism 
- Aerotek - aerotek ends your health insurance the day after your assignment ends.
- Aerotek - lost onboarding paperwork 
- Aerotek - payment not received, false statements
- Aerotek - I was employed by aerotek. 
- Aerotek - arielle soriano, bellevue, wa recruiter