Aerotek / Totally unprofessional
Was brushed off and insulted by recruiter/ unprofessional ryan horton whom rarely returned my calls, told me inaccurate information pertaining to job start dates, and Mr. Horton also seems to get offended with contacting other recruiters relative towards other positions. If Ryan does return a call it's 2 weeks later and at the end of business day on Friday. His responses are "What's going on now, what's the problem now, you've talked to every other associate in my office." In a inclined tone with sighs. I am only trying to pursue occupation/employment, I am directed to his associate/ aka partner in crime- Trevor and he has me on speaker phone while ryan is immaturely yelling in background like an adolescent child. I asked for the contact to corporate and Trevor refused to assist. Good luck working with such professionally inclined people.
More Aerotek Complaints & Reviews
- Aerotek - The Company Is Not Paying Their Employees On Time 
- Aerotek - Is a SCAM 
- Aerotek Professional Services - No answer, no follow up 
- Aerotek - Totally unethical 
- Aerotek - fraud and scam artists
- Aerotek - unprofessional behavior/poor treatment
- Aerotek - poor buisness
- Aerotek - employee posting confidence information on social media
- Aerotek - lack of help
- Aerotek - aerotek ends your health insurance the day after your assignment ends.