Aerotek / Totally unprofessional

Was brushed off and insulted by recruiter/ unprofessional ryan horton whom rarely returned my calls, told me inaccurate information pertaining to job start dates, and Mr. Horton also seems to get offended with contacting other recruiters relative towards other positions. If Ryan does return a call it's 2 weeks later and at the end of business day on Friday. His responses are "What's going on now, what's the problem now, you've talked to every other associate in my office." In a inclined tone with sighs. I am only trying to pursue occupation/employment, I am directed to his associate/ aka partner in crime- Trevor and he has me on speaker phone while ryan is immaturely yelling in background like an adolescent child. I asked for the contact to corporate and Trevor refused to assist. Good luck working with such professionally inclined people.

Mc

Comments

• Jc
      4th of Mar, 2015

This week alone, I have sent one email and left two messages to get a status update. No one has returned my call. My former recruiter Jeff O'Hara was great and I could get him on the phone or email quickly. He got promoted and now I'm not even sure who would be my recruiter. Very unhappy with the Aerotek office in North Charleston, SC. Very, very unhappy!