Aeroplan.com — visa rewards
We signed up for the TD areoplan visa with rewards promised.
We did not receive one of the awards we were promised. 15000 points for our first purchase.
I was told after asking about it that we had to spend a min of $1000 in the first 30 days and our purchases added to $900+. first of all we were not told about the minimum amount and second it sounds like we are very close.
I would like to be awarded this point balance we were promised.
I would please like this issue dealt with in a timely manner. My husband and I are prepared to cancel our services and go further in the company's if needed.
Thank you for your time.
More Aeroplan.com Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan.com - unethical, misleading information
- Aeroplan.com - aeroplan account
- Aeroplan.com - being charged for phone booking when the aeroplan website is broken
- Aeroplan.com - expired miles
- Aeroplan.com - unethical behaviour, notifications for cancelled flights non existent